Ma Dong-Seok, baby Cat, restless...so 'Mabli'

Actor Ma Dong-Seok sweats in baby CatOn the 6th, Ma Dong-Seok posted a chapter on his Instagram with an article entitled How should I hug a baby meow on the set?In the photo, Ma Dong-Seok is making a lot of impressions with a very small baby Cat, showing off his huge forearms shining at the top of the Arm wrestling competition.He is holding a Cat smaller than his hand, and he is anxious to get hurt.Recently, in the radio star, the fans of Ma Dong-Seok, the number one player in the entertainment industry fight, who was ranked by the Julien River, cheered with comments such as I have to hold carefully, I am small, I sent.Meanwhile, Ma Dong-Seok will appear in Lim Dae-hees film Inside (Gase), and also appeared in Crime City 2 and Apgujeong Report.

Actor Ma Dong-Seok sweats in baby Cat

On the 6th, Ma Dong-Seok posted a chapter on his Instagram with an article entitled "How should I hug a baby meow on the set?"

In the photo, Ma Dong-Seok is making a lot of impressions with a very small baby Cat, showing off his huge forearms shining at the top of the Arm wrestling competition. He is holding a Cat smaller than his hand, and he is anxious to get hurt.

Recently, in the radio star, the fans of Ma Dong-Seok, the number one player in the entertainment industry fight, who was ranked by the Julien River, cheered with comments such as "I have to hold carefully", "I am small, I sent.

Meanwhile, Ma Dong-Seok will appear in Lim Dae-hee's film "Inside" (Gase), and also appeared in "Crime City 2" and "Apgujeong Report".