"Lim Sung Bin" Shin Da-eun, Hair style surprise transform? "In the end..."

Actor Shin Da-eun reveals jolly routineShin Da-eun wrote on his personal Instagram account on February 1, Would you like to cut or cut your bangs?In the end, I put a wig on my own ... I do not cut it!     # exciting                                In the photo, Shin Da-eun posted a bangless figure and a bang wig, respectively, and the netizens responded that they were pretty even if they had bangs and everything is pretty.

Actor Shin Da-eun reveals jolly routine

Shin Da-eun wrote on his personal Instagram account on February 1, "Would you like to cut or cut your bangs? In the end, I put a wig on my own ... I do not cut it! # exciting

In the photo, Shin Da-eun posted a bangless figure and a bang wig, respectively, and the netizens responded that they were "pretty even if they had bangs" and "everything is pretty".