Lee Yoon-ji, busy Working Mom who also turns her clothes upside down, "I know after filming"

Actor Lee Yoon-ji reveals his mindless routineLee Yoon-ji wrote on his Instagram on February 20, Yesterday when I went to shoot my sisters clothes in advance.Inside the picture is Lee Yoon-ji, sitting in the vehicle and holding his chin, and Lee Yoon-ji, who boasts unchanging beauty in addition to the elegant atmosphere, attracted attention.Lee Yoon-ji said, I knew when I finished and changed again. I flipped. I do not know that. This spirit. Im sorry, sister.

Actor Lee Yoon-ji reveals his mindless routine

Lee Yoon-ji wrote on his Instagram on February 20, "Yesterday when I went to shoot my sister's clothes in advance."

Inside the picture is Lee Yoon-ji, sitting in the vehicle and holding his chin, and Lee Yoon-ji, who boasts unchanging beauty in addition to the elegant atmosphere, attracted attention.

Lee Yoon-ji said, "I knew when I finished and changed again. I flipped." "I do not know that. This spirit. I'm sorry, sister."