Lee Byung-hun' Lee Min-jung, Suit X RED Lip combination incorporable visual "Beautiful looks shine"

Actor Lee Min-jung flaunts radiant beautiful lookLee Min-jung posted several photos on his Instagram on the 26th with an article entitled Thank you for taking a pretty RED balloon around the birthday.Lee Min-jung in the public photo is working on advertising shooting.Lee Min-jung has a strong yet alluring atmosphere with a makeup that emphasizes RED lip in a white-toned suit.The netizens are responding to beautiful looks are shining and hurting my eyes, I can not get out of my sisters charm and It suits me well.Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung has an actor Lee Byung-hun and his son Junhu in 2013 and is currently in the midst of filming the film Christmas Gift (director Ma Dae-yoon).Lee Min-jung SNS
Actor Lee Min-jung flaunts radiant beautiful lookLee Min-jung posted several photos on his Instagram on the 26th with an article entitled Thank you for taking a pretty RED balloon around the birthday.Lee Min-jung in the public photo is working on advertising shooting.Lee Min-jung has a strong yet alluring atmosphere with a makeup that emphasizes RED lip in a white-toned suit.The netizens are responding to beautiful looks are shining and hurting my eyes, I can not get out of my sisters charm and It suits me well.Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung has an actor Lee Byung-hun and his son Junhu in 2013 and is currently in the midst of filming the film Christmas Gift (director Ma Dae-yoon).Lee Min-jung SNS

Actor Lee Min-jung flaunts radiant beautiful look

Lee Min-jung posted several photos on his Instagram on the 26th with an article entitled "Thank you for taking a pretty RED balloon around the birthday".

Lee Min-jung in the public photo is working on advertising shooting. Lee Min-jung has a strong yet alluring atmosphere with a makeup that emphasizes RED lip in a white-toned suit.

The netizens are responding to "Beautiful looks are shining and hurting my eyes", "I can not get out of my sister's charm" and "It suits me well".

Meanwhile, Lee Min-jung has an Actor Lee Byung-hun and his son Junhu in 2013 and is currently in the midst of filming the film "Christmas Gift" (director Ma Dae-yoon).

Lee Min-jung SNS