Ku Hye-sun, 12 years ago, Geum Jan Di' Beautiful looks "" 'Flower Man' Is Running...Non-Flowers'

Actor Ku Hye-sun recalls his days as Geum Jan DiKu Hye-sun posted a photo on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled Night Grass (Im running a flower; I cant open my hands and feet; Im bent).The photo shows Ku Hye-sun, who played the role of Geum Jan Di in the drama Boys Over Flowers aired in 2009.The look of Ku Hye-sun, who shows off her doll-like beautiful looks in her twenties, is admirable.Meanwhile, Ku Hye-sun is scheduled to release the piano New Age album Breath 4 at the end of February.

Actor Ku Hye-sun recalls his days as Geum Jan Di

Ku Hye-sun posted a photo on his Instagram on the 3rd with an article entitled "Night Grass (I'm running a flower; I can't open my hands and feet; I'm bent").

The photo shows Ku Hye-sun, who played the role of Geum Jan Di in the drama "Boys Over Flowers" aired in 2009. The look of Ku Hye-sun, who shows off her doll-like Beautiful looks in her twenties, is admirable.

Meanwhile, Ku Hye-sun is scheduled to release the piano New Age album 'Breath 4' at the end of February.