Kim Young-kwang's 'Pure Suitfit.'

Actor Kim Young-kwang attended the KBS 2TV new drama Hello? Its me! At the KBS annex in Yeouido, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th.HelloIm me! (dlee rected by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which Im 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, comes to me and comforts me, with Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Re, and M Moon-seok performing hotly.

Actor Kim Young-kwang attended the kbs 2TV new drama 'Hello? It's me!' At the kbs annex in Yeouido, Seoul on the afternoon of the 17th.

Hello I'm me!' (dLee Rected by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I'm 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, comes to me and comforts me, with Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Re, and M Moon-seok performing hotly.