Kim Soo-mi Daughter-in-law' Seo Hyo-rim, remembers before marriage Recall "It was so young"

Actor Seo Hyo-rim recalled the days when he was free before marriage.Seo Hyo-rim posted a picture of her travel with actor Go Woo-ri on her instagram on the 5th, saying I was already four years ago.Seo Hyo-rim said, My sister, who is just thirty, and my memory, who was in my mid-thirties, but wanted to be a strong sister.It was such a Travel that I wanted to come back to this day. I can not forget the memory of pedaling to ride a bicycle and break my legs to see a musical, said Seo Hyo-rim. I laughed and laughed and ran, ate and talked, joined people, sang together, danced on the street, and was so natural.And you and I were very young, too.The photo shows Seo Hyo-rim and Go Woo-ri traveling together four years ago, with fresh, bright beauty.Meanwhile, Seo Hyo-rim marriages with F&B CEO Chung Myung-ho, son of actor Kim Soo-mi in 2019; she gave birth to her daughter last year.

Actor Seo Hyo-rim Recalled the days when he was free before marriage.

Seo Hyo-rim posted a picture of her Travel with actor Go Woo-ri on her instagram on the 5th, saying "I was already four years ago".

Seo Hyo-rim said, "My sister, who is just thirty, and my Memory, who was in my mid-thirties, but wanted to be a strong sister. It was such a Travel that I wanted to come back to this day. "

"I can not forget the Memory of pedaling to ride a bicycle and break my legs to see a musical," said Seo Hyo-rim. "I laughed and laughed and ran, ate and talked, joined people, sang together, danced on the street, and was so natural. And you and I were very young, too.”

The photo shows Seo Hyo-rim and Go Woo-ri Traveling together four years ago, with fresh, bright beauty.

Meanwhile, Seo Hyo-rim marriages with F&B CEO Chung Myung-ho, son of actor Kim Soo-mi in 2019; she gave birth to her daughter last year.