Kim Soo Chan, busy today .. Top-trend certification " Busy all year"

Singer Kim Soo Chan shared this routine.Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram on the 2nd, I am on the way to the end of the interview.Today, I will listen to a famous song live by the singer. Expect it. In the video, Kim Soo Chan is seen greeting fans before going to the radio schedule.The netizens who watched the video responded such as Prince Fighting today, Expecting the Trot Theater and I am busy all year.

Singer Kim Soo Chan shared this routine.

Kim Soo Chan said on his Instagram on the 2nd, "I am on the way to the end of the Interview. Today, I will listen to a famous song live by the Singer. Expect it. "

In the video, Kim Soo Chan is seen greeting fans before going to the radio schedule.

The netizens who watched the video responded such as "Prince Fighting today", "Expecting the Trot Theater" and "I am busy all year".