Kim Soo Chan, first greeting after the Lunar New Year holidays...'Mr Trot Idol'

Singer Kim Soo Chan shared this routine.Kim Soo Chan said on his 17th day instagram, Did you have a good New Year holiday?I am so fluffy and recharged that I have been digesting it since this morning. In the photo, Kim Soo Chan is showing his radio schedule.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as Just Mr. Trot Idol, Prince Chan, it seems to be getting cooler and I always support.

Singer Kim Soo Chan shared this routine.

Kim Soo Chan said on his 17th day instagram, "Did you have a good New Year holiday? I am so fluffy and recharged that I have been digesting it since this morning. "

in the photo, Kim Soo Chan is showing his radio schedule.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "Just Mr. Trot Idol", "Prince Chan, it seems to be getting cooler" and "I always support".