Kim Jang-hoon "Let's go to work at 6:10 Minutes...Let's have fun."

Singer Kim Jang-hoon appears in Good Morning South Korea Live Celebratory photohas released the book.On the 10th, Kim Jang-hoon told his SNS, I am on my way to work.My broadcast time is 9:10 Minutes or I have to rehearse before the start of the main broadcast at 7:00, so I go to work until 6:10 Minutes! When I sleep every night, Im fine by day, but Im sleepy on this day. Its science! Lets have fun today, he added.Kim Jang-hoon in the public photo is wearing a black dress and taking a swag-filled pose.Meanwhile, Kim Jang-hoon recently said he had recovered from panic disorder and had stopped sleeping for 20 years.

Singer Kim Jang-hoon appears in 'Good Morning South Korea Live' Celebratory photo has released the book.

On the 10th, Kim Jang-hoon told his SNS, "I am on my way to work. My broadcast time is 9:10 Minutes or I have to rehearse before the start of the main broadcast at 7:00, so I go to work until 6:10 Minutes! "

“When I sleep every night, I’m fine by day, but I’m sleepy on this day. It’s science! Let’s have fun today,” he added.

Kim Jang-hoon in the public photo is wearing a black dress and taking a swag-filled pose.

Meanwhile, Kim Jang-hoon recently said he had recovered from panic disorder and had stopped sleeping for 20 years.