Kim Beop-rae "Rumorous Kang Ha-neul personality, ingrained in action" praise

Actor Kim Beop-rae praised Kang Ha-neulKim Beop-rae said on the 19th, The sky that I meet for the first time today!I grew up watching the performances I did. I will always support the wonderful Actor who is also known and good personality is infused into every action. The photo showed Kang Ha-neul and Kim Beop-rae posing affectionately.Kang Ha-neul, who comes out as a armed man of Goguryeo in the Moon Rising River, has drawn a V with a bright Smile next to his senior Kim Beop-rae, unlike his charismatic visuals.Kim Beop-rae also caught the eye with an intense force in a gentle Smile.On the other hand, Kang Ha-neul and Kim Beop-rae are appearing on KBS 2TV monthly drama The Moon Rising River.

Actor Kim Beop-rae praised Kang Ha-neul

Kim Beop-rae said on the 19th, "The sky that I meet for the first time today! I grew up watching the performances I did. I will always support the wonderful Actor who is also known and good personality is infused into every action. "

The photo showed Kang Ha-neul and Kim Beop-rae posing affectionately. Kang Ha-neul, who comes out as a armed man of Goguryeo in the 'Moon Rising River', has drawn a V with a bright Smile next to his senior Kim Beop-rae, unlike his charismatic visuals.

Kim Beop-rae also caught the eye with an intense force in a gentle Smile.

On the other hand, Kang Ha-neul and Kim Beop-rae are appearing on KBS 2TV monthly drama 'The Moon Rising River'.