Jeon So-mi, charming Selfie look + wink 'Incomparable beautiful look'

Singer Jeon So-mi from the group Io Ai reported on the recent situation.Jeon So-mi wrote on February 15th in his personal instagram, Filter share part 1 More to come (Filter part 1 Sharing).I will come to more filters in the future). In the public footage, Jeon So-mi is taking selfie with various facial expressions, especially the attractive Jeon So-mi.The netizens responded that it is so beautiful and Beautiful looks are really big.Earlier, Jeon So-mi gave a New Years greeting to fans on February 11th through his agency The Black Ravel.I hope everyone is healthy and happy this year, and Ill try it, and I feel like theres a lot of fun going on this year.Wait for me, eat 10 bowls of rice cake soup. I love you so much, you bunches! Thanks for always being so powerful.I am a happy person, and I will try to be a person who can give you a lot of strength. Happy New Year. Meanwhile, Jeon So-mi made his debut in 2016 with the first mini-album Chrysalis of IOAI.After his group activities, he made his solo debut in 2019 with his solo single BIRTHDAY.On July 22, 2020, he released the R & B dance song What You Waiting For.

Singer Jeon So-mi from the group Io Ai reported on the recent situation.

Jeon So-mi wrote on February 15th in his personal instagram, "Filter share part 1 More to come (Filter part 1 Sharing). I will come to more filters in the future). "

In the public footage, Jeon So-mi is taking Selfie with various facial expressions, especially the attractive Jeon So-mi.

The netizens responded that "it is so beautiful" and "Beautiful looks are really big".

Earlier, Jeon So-mi gave a New Year's greeting to fans on February 11th through his agency The Black Ravel.

“I hope everyone is healthy and happy this year, and I’ll try it, and I feel like there’s a lot of fun going on this year. Wait for me, eat 10 bowls of rice cake soup. I love you so much, you bunches! Thanks for always being so powerful. I am a happy person, and I will try to be a person who can give you a lot of strength. Happy New Year. "

Meanwhile, Jeon So-mi made his debut in 2016 with the first mini-album 'Chrysalis' of IOAI. After his group activities, he made his solo debut in 2019 with his solo single 'BIRTHDAY'.

On July 22, 2020, he released the R & B dance song 'What You Waiting For'.