"Inspiration in Kim Da-mi": Lee Kwang-soo dissent back-head Beer style slams Running Man' members

Lee Kwang-soo turns dissent into Black Pink Jenny Beer styleOn SBS Running Man, which is broadcasted at 5 pm on February 7, Lee Kwang-soos dissenting back hair Beer style, which shocked members, is revealed.In the recent recording, members were surprised that Lee Kwang-soos appearance alone could not go beyond this.Lee Kwang-soo introduced a dissent Beer style with only the back hair dyed. The members said, The movie was an excuse.I think it is cool, and I do not want to see it. Lee Kwang-soo showed off his affection and made the scene laugh, saying, I tried a little with charm, but I was honestly in love with the charm of the back hair.

Lee Kwang-soo turns dissent into Black Pink Jenny Beer style

On SBS Running Man', which is broadcasted at 5 pm on February 7, Lee Kwang-soo's dissenting back hair Beer style, which shocked members, is revealed.

In the recent recording, members were surprised that Lee Kwang-soo's appearance alone "could not go beyond this." Lee Kwang-soo introduced a dissent Beer style with only the back hair 'dyed'. The members said, "The movie was an excuse. I think it is cool, "and" I do not want to see it. " Lee Kwang-soo showed off his affection and made the scene laugh, saying, "I tried a little with charm, but I was honestly in love with the charm of the back hair."