Im Yoon-ah 'The Hershey Company' closing remarks "Sosweet Hwang Jung-min was happy"

Im Yoon-ah (Girls Generation Im Yoon-ah) revealed his impression of the end of the JTBC gilt drama The Hershey Company.Singer and Actor Im Yoon-ah wrote on his Instagram on February 7, Shhh Last. So Sweet Hwang Jung-min, who helped a lot.I was really happy to be able to work together. I shared a picture with Hwang Jung-min.We are the Hershey Company team and all the seniors, Staff.I am grateful to those who supported the index.  The Hershey Company # Lee Ji-soo # Hi , adding a hashtag.

Im Yoon-ah (Girls' Generation Im Yoon-ah) revealed his impression of the end of the JTBC gilt drama 'The Hershey Company'.

Singer and Actor Im Yoon-ah wrote on his Instagram on February 7, "Shhh Last. So Sweet Hwang Jung-min, who helped a lot. I was really happy to be able to work together. "I shared a picture with Hwang Jung-min.

"We are The Hershey Company team and all the seniors, Staff. I am grateful to those who supported the index. "" The Hershey Company # Lee Ji-soo # Hi ", adding a hashtag.