"I'm writing a new Histories of a pony after Kim Byung-ji player" on Running Man' Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Kwang-soo

Lee Kwang-soos unique hairstyle caught the eye.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 21st, Race of Investment was held.On the day of the show, the members who participated in the mock investment contest appeared in each concept. Ji Suk-jin watched Yang Se-chan and teased, It feels like 7,800 a year.And I caught my eye by saying that I just came from New York City.Yoo Jae-Suk then drove him out, saying, Do not you do self-price?I do not think its a professional investor because I wear shoes on suits, Ji Suk-jin explained as a trend for New Yorkers.Yoo Jae-Suk said, Have you ever been to New York City? Set the ark of the adlib.If you have been to New York City, you have to go to Jassari. Ji Suk-jin said, I will revise it. I will come from Gapyeong. And the members said that they would not have worked at all while watching Kim Jong-kook, and Kim Jong-kook laughed, saying, I am from a third financial institution.Lee Kwang-soos point of the back hair still remained this week, especially with a hairstyle that only dyed the buttocks.Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, I am wearing a new histories after Kim Byung-ji player, and Lee Kwang-soo was troubled by the situation that ended up with a head story.

Lee Kwang-soo's unique hairstyle caught the eye.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 21st, 'Race of Investment' was held.

On the day of the show, the members who participated in the mock investment contest appeared in each concept. Ji Suk-jin watched Yang Se-chan and teased, "It feels like 7,800 a year." And I caught my eye by saying that I just came from New York City.

Yoo Jae-Suk then drove him out, saying, "Do not you do self-price?" "I do not think it's a professional investor because I wear shoes on suits," Ji Suk-jin explained as a trend for New Yorkers.

Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Have you ever been to New York City? Set the ark of the adlib. If you have been to New York City, you have to go to Jassari. "Ji Suk-jin said," I will revise it. I will come from Gapyeong. "

And the members said that they would not have worked at all while watching Kim Jong-kook, and Kim Jong-kook laughed, saying, "I am from a third financial institution."

Lee Kwang-soo's point of the back hair still remained this week, especially with a hairstyle that only dyed the buttocks. Yoo Jae-Suk laughed, "I am wearing a new Histories after Kim Byung-ji player," and Lee Kwang-soo was troubled by the situation that ended up with a head story.