I'm sick of KCM and hit by Hur Jae...Lee Kyung-kyu "You said not to call" crew resentment ('City Fisherman 2')

City fishermen play the last fishing battle with the fateful mate.In the 59th episode of Channel A entertainment program, City Fisher 2 (hereinafter referred to as City Fisher 2), which is broadcast on the 4th, the city fishermen are playing last competition in Goheung, South Jeolla Province with Hur Jae and KCM.In the day of fishing, where the big game of four or more big games and team general weights are covered, two team games are played.There is a lot of attention in the field because there has been a tense tension that I have never seen before, ahead of the election of the fate that came to the end of Season 2.KCM, who expressed his heartfelt desire to say, I miss Taegon at this moment, said before the election, I am a miracle, and when I became a team with Lee Tae-gon, I cheered and exploded the tension.The two men who played rival Battle meet as friendly in the enemy and expect what team chemistry will emit.Lee Deok-hwa, Lee Soo-geun, Hur Jae and Ji Sang-ryuls team also showed a unique match and predicted a hot battle.Hur Jae said, Lets show something! Lee Soo-geun said, Teach game is only trust me.But Kim Joon-hyun, who was paired with Lee Kyung-kyu, said, Brother!I grabbed something, please! He laughed at Lee Kyung-kyu, who complained to Lee Deok-hwa.Kim Joon-hyun said, We have to ride season 3 with a brilliant finale.Lets burn the last one, he said, showing a strong desire, raising the curiosity about the result of the team game fishing.On the other hand, Lee Kyung-kyu said that he was tired of KCM and then hit Hur Jae, saying, I told you not to call me.Ipansapan fishing battle, which was fierce until the end, amplifies the curiosity about this broadcast whether it can be finished warmly.channel A offer

City fishermen play the last fishing Battle with the fateful mate.

In the 59th episode of Channel A entertainment program, 'City Fisher 2' (hereinafter referred to as 'City Fisher 2'), which is broadcast on the 4th, the City fishermen are playing last competition in Goheung, South Jeolla Province with Hur Jae and KCM.

In the day of fishing, where the big game of four or more big games and team general weights are covered, two team games are played. There is a lot of attention in the field because there has been a tense tension that I have never seen before, ahead of the election of the fate that came to the end of Season 2.

KCM, who expressed his heartfelt desire to say, "I miss Taegon at this moment," said before the election, "I am a miracle, and when I became a team with Lee Tae-gon, I cheered and exploded the tension. The two men who played rival Battle meet as friendly in the enemy and expect what team chemistry will emit.

Lee Deok-hwa, Lee Soo-geun, Hur Jae and Ji Sang-ryul's team also showed a unique match and predicted a hot Battle. Hur Jae said, "Let's show something!" Lee Soo-geun said, "Teach game is only trust me."

But Kim Joon-hyun, who was paired with Lee Kyung-kyu, said, "Brother! I grabbed something, please! "He laughed at Lee Kyung-kyu, who complained to Lee Deok-hwa. Kim Joon-hyun said, "We have to ride season 3 with a brilliant finale. Let's burn the last one, "he said, showing a strong desire, raising the curiosity about the result of the team game fishing.

On the other hand, Lee Kyung-kyu said that he was tired of KCM and then hit Hur Jae, saying, "I told you not to call me." Ipansapan fishing Battle, which was fierce until the end, amplifies the curiosity about this broadcast whether it can be finished warmly.

channel A offer