'Idol Recipe' Jong Up, "Coffee or Tea Is Good"

Jong Up said on his SNS account on the 21st, I received Coffee or Tea on the 20th and 21st ~ I drank too well and I am good at shooting because I drank too well.I want you to tell me that you and your staff have also eaten well ~ I love you moonw4lk # IdolRecipe Fighting and posted several photos.The photo shows a picture of Jong Up posing with coffee in front of Coffee or Tea filled with fans support.I feel the love for the fans in the bright expression in the photo.Jong Up confirmed the appearance of the movie IdolRecipe last December.IdolRecipe is a human comic Idol music film that overcomes the conflict with the evil manager who was trying to sell them and succeeds in entering the Billboard.So Jong Up played the role of the genius composer Jang Jun of the unknown Idol group Bellagio.It is a role to create a theme song of Bellagio in the play and to emit positive influence so that the team can recover again.Jong Up will show a different charm through IdolRecipe, said an official from Big Ocean ENM. We are shooting more with the support of our fans.I ask for your attention. On the other hand, IdolRecipe was cast including Jong Up, actor, Kenta, Sohee, Yoo Ho Yeon and Na Hyun.fn star theory

Jong Up said on his SNS account on the 21st, "I received Coffee or Tea on the 20th and 21st ~ I drank too well and I am good at shooting because I drank too well. I want you to tell me that you and your staff have also eaten well ~ I love you moonw4lk # Idol Recipe Fighting "and posted several photos.

The photo shows a picture of Jong Up posing with coffee in front of Coffee or Tea filled with fans' support. I feel the love for the fans in the bright expression in the photo.

Jong Up confirmed the appearance of the movie 'Idol Recipe' last December. 'Idol Recipe' is a human comic Idol music film that overcomes the conflict with the evil manager who was trying to sell them and succeeds in entering the Billboard. So Jong Up played the role of the genius Composer Jang Jun' of the unknown Idol group 'Bellagio'. It is a role to create a theme song of 'Bellagio' in the play and to emit positive influence so that the team can recover again.

"Jong Up will show a different charm through 'Idol Recipe'," said an official from Big Ocean ENM. "We are shooting more with the support of our fans. I ask for your attention. "

On the other hand, 'Idol Recipe' was cast including Jong Up, actor, Kenta, Sohee, Yoo Ho Yeon and Na Hyun.

fn star theory