'I Live Alone' 7 years tea pro The Traceer An Sohee, The Rainbow member first entrance!

Real Life of An Sohee is revealed.MBC I Live Alone, which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, will feature National Sister actor An Sohee, who will appear on the first day, and draws a full The Trace Life.Sohee, on the other hand, shows a daily life full of small but cute charm.Sohee, the self-styled bread-sweeter, enjoys a relaxed brunch with a slow gesture of repeated chewing and bruises, chewing food and continuing the food for an hour.After finishing the meal, I started to work on my hobby, Biz Craft, and I am curious to say that I am concentrating on my work by raising the tension by using the best snack, Sohee also has a breathtaking time with a high-intensity exercise reminiscent of a triathlon triathlon, which will be perfectly digested and admired by running in place, cycling, and underwater running machines.He said, I think I have done something by using my body a lot. He poured energy, but he showed tiredness by running a hard workout intensity.Expectations are gathered in Sohees daily life, which has both passion and humanity.The real The Trace diary of Sohee, which is small but well-known, can be found on MBC I Live Alone broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the 5th.

Real Life of An Sohee is revealed.

MBC 'I Live Alone', which is broadcasted on the afternoon of the 5th, will feature 'National Sister' actor An Sohee, who will appear on the first day, and draws a full The Trace Life.

Sohee, on the other hand, shows a daily Life full of small but cute charm. Sohee, the self-styled "bread-sweeter," enjoys a relaxed brunch with a slow gesture of repeated chewing and bruises, chewing food and continuing the food for an hour. After finishing the meal, I started to work on my hobby, Biz Craft, and I am curious to say that I am concentrating on my work by raising the tension by using the best snack, '

Sohee also has a breathtaking time with a high-intensity exercise reminiscent of a triathlon triathlon, which will be perfectly digested and admired by running in place, cycling, and underwater running machines. He said, "I think I have done something by using my body a lot." He poured energy, but he showed tiredness by running a hard workout intensity. Expectations are gathered in Sohee's daily Life, which has both passion and humanity.

The real The Trace diary of Sohee, which is small but well-known, can be found on MBC 'I Live Alone' broadcasted at 11:05 pm on the 5th.