Hyomin, 'Gangnam District 5th Earl Chan' Lee Min-jung also Falling love Cyworld Sensibility ..."Omo Cute"

Group T-ara (delayed, Hyomin, Eunjeong, Curie) member Hyomin remembered the days of Ulchan.On the afternoon of the 4th, Hyomin posted several past selfies on his personal SNS, saying, Human / Chozagging #Cyworlds Risen # MiniHompy # Acorn # Pergayo ~ # Mini Room # dslr Sensitivity # BGM # Freestyle Y.In the photo, Hyomin released a picture of his days as a Hyomin captioned the article title Cyworld Risen, leaving the post Oh and expecting Cyworlds Risen.Also, Hyomin said, I went back to the picture 15 years ago.It is like a lie 15 years ago,  I do not have to hit a guitar, I have to take a picture in front of a guitar,  I have to be confused about whether I am wearing a hat or moving or taking a punishment,  I have to give this quality,  I have to take a nap like Im falling off the edge, In particular, Lee Min-jung, who saw this, gave a laugh to his fans by commenting Omo cute and Ham Eun-jung Memories are a reminder.Meanwhile, T-ara Hyomin is currently operating a personal YouTube channel HyominTV.hyomin SNS
Group T-ara (delayed, Hyomin, Eunjeong, Curie) member Hyomin remembered the days of Ulchan.On the afternoon of the 4th, Hyomin posted several past selfies on his personal SNS, saying, Human / Chozagging #Cyworlds Risen # MiniHompy # Acorn # Pergayo ~ # Mini Room # dslr Sensitivity # BGM # Freestyle Y.In the photo, Hyomin released a picture of his days as a Hyomin captioned the article title Cyworld Risen, leaving the post Oh and expecting Cyworlds Risen.Also, Hyomin said, I went back to the picture 15 years ago.It is like a lie 15 years ago,  I do not have to hit a guitar, I have to take a picture in front of a guitar,  I have to be confused about whether I am wearing a hat or moving or taking a punishment,  I have to give this quality,  I have to take a nap like Im falling off the edge, In particular, Lee Min-jung, who saw this, gave a laugh to his fans by commenting Omo cute and Ham Eun-jung Memories are a reminder.Meanwhile, T-ara Hyomin is currently operating a personal YouTube channel HyominTV.hyomin SNS
Group T-ara (delayed, Hyomin, Eunjeong, Curie) member Hyomin remembered the days of Ulchan.On the afternoon of the 4th, Hyomin posted several past selfies on his personal SNS, saying, Human / Chozagging #Cyworlds Risen # MiniHompy # Acorn # Pergayo ~ # Mini Room # dslr Sensitivity # BGM # Freestyle Y.In the photo, Hyomin released a picture of his days as a Hyomin captioned the article title Cyworld Risen, leaving the post Oh and expecting Cyworlds Risen.Also, Hyomin said, I went back to the picture 15 years ago.It is like a lie 15 years ago,  I do not have to hit a guitar, I have to take a picture in front of a guitar,  I have to be confused about whether I am wearing a hat or moving or taking a punishment,  I have to give this quality,  I have to take a nap like Im falling off the edge, In particular, Lee Min-jung, who saw this, gave a laugh to his fans by commenting Omo cute and Ham Eun-jung Memories are a reminder.Meanwhile, T-ara Hyomin is currently operating a personal YouTube channel HyominTV.hyomin SNS

Group T-ara (delayed, Hyomin, Eunjeong, Curie) member Hyomin remembered the days of Ulchan.

On the afternoon of the 4th, Hyomin posted several past selfies on his personal SNS, saying, "Human / Chozagging #Cyworld's Risen # MiniHompy # Acorn # Pergayo ~ # Mini Room # dslr Sensitivity # BGM # Freestyle Y".

In the photo, Hyomin released a picture of his days as a ' Hyomin captioned the article title "Cyworld Risen", leaving the post "Oh" and expecting Cyworld's Risen.

Also, Hyomin said, "I went back to the picture 15 years ago. It is like a lie 15 years ago, "" I do not have to hit a guitar, I have to take a picture in front of a guitar, "" I have to be confused about whether I am wearing a hat or moving or taking a punishment, "" I have to give this quality, "" I have to take a nap like I'm falling off the edge, "

In particular, Lee Min-jung, who saw this, gave a laugh to his fans by commenting "Omo cute" and Ham Eun-jung "Memories are a reminder".

Meanwhile, T-ara Hyomin is currently operating a personal YouTube channel 'HyominTV'.

Hyomin SNS