Hwang In-yeop 'Goddess Gangrim' End testimony "True Character, Moy Yat Happy" (professional)

Actor Hwang In-yeop revealed his Goddess Kangrim End testimony.Hwang In-yeop said on February 5th, I am grateful to the viewers who have shared and loved the hearts of Seo-joon together, he said through his official Instagram account.I really liked the Seo-joon, and I showed it with all my heart, so Moy Yat was happy and pleasant moments, said Hwang In-yeop. I hope that the Goddess Gangrim is now a time-honored, but sometimes after a lot of time, and it is a pretty memory drama that I can bring out every time Memory He showed affection.Hwang In-yeop showed a one-sided singleness toward Lim Ju-kyung (Moon Ga-young) in TVNs Drama Goddess Gangrim and formed a triangular relationship with Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo).It also gave both excitement and saltiness, causing viewers to have sub-sickness, and participated in the Goddess Gangrim OST, showing a versatile aspect.The following is a specialization in Hwang In-yeop writingHello, Hwang In-yeop! Thank you all for your sympathy and love for the Seo-joon.I think I will feel a long afterlife while remembering Seo-joon for a long time in the future.Moy Yat, who really liked Han Seo-joon Iran Character and showed it with all his sincerity, was happy and happy moments.I hope that Goddess Kangrim is now a deadline, but after a lot of time, it is a dream of beautiful memories that can be recalled sometimes and taken out every time Memory comes out.I will do my best to show you a good picture in the future, so please wait a little. Thank you again for loving Goddess Kangrim.

Actor Hwang In-yeop revealed his 'Goddess Kangrim' End testimony.

Hwang In-yeop said on February 5th, "I am grateful to the viewers who have shared and loved the hearts of Seo-joon together," he said through his official Instagram account.

“I really liked the Seo-joon, and I showed it with all my heart, so Moy Yat was happy and pleasant moments,” said Hwang In-yeop. “I hope that the Goddess Gangrim is now a time-honored, but sometimes after a lot of time, and it is a pretty Memory Drama that I can bring out every time Memory” He showed affection.

Hwang In-yeop showed a one-sided singleness toward Lim Ju-kyung (Moon Ga-young) in TVN's Drama 'Goddess Gangrim' and formed a triangular relationship with Lee Soo-ho (Cha Eun-woo). It also gave both excitement and saltiness, causing viewers to have sub-sickness, and participated in the Goddess Gangrim OST, showing a versatile aspect.

The following is a specialization in Hwang In-yeop writing

Hello, Hwang In-yeop! Thank you all for your sympathy and love for the Seo-joon. I think I will feel a long afterlife while remembering Seo-joon for a long time in the future. Moy Yat, who really liked Han Seo-joon Iran Character and showed it with all his sincerity, was happy and happy moments. I hope that 'Goddess Kangrim' is now a deadline, but after a lot of time, it is a dream of beautiful memories that can be recalled sometimes and taken out every time Memory comes out. I will do my best to show you a good picture in the future, so please wait a little. Thank you again for loving 'Goddess Kangrim'.