Ham Eun Jung, I think it's dryer, Live Up to Your Name Short hair Beautiful looks'

Singer and actor Ham Eun Jung showed off Live Up to Your Name Short hair beautiful looksHam Eun Jung uploaded two photos to his Instagram on February 24 with heart emojis.In the photo, Ham Eun Jung is making a new look in the vehicle; Ham Eun Jung thrilled fans with his big eyes and visuals with Short hair.The netizens who saw this responded such as Be careful of Corona 19 and I think it will dry up as I go.
Singer and actor Ham Eun Jung showed off Live Up to Your Name Short hair beautiful looksHam Eun Jung uploaded two photos to his Instagram on February 24 with heart emojis.In the photo, Ham Eun Jung is making a new look in the vehicle; Ham Eun Jung thrilled fans with his big eyes and visuals with Short hair.The netizens who saw this responded such as Be careful of Corona 19 and I think it will dry up as I go.

Singer and Actor Ham Eun Jung showed off Live Up to Your Name Short hair Beautiful looks

Ham Eun Jung uploaded two photos to his Instagram on February 24 with heart emojis.

In the photo, Ham Eun Jung is making a new look in the vehicle; Ham Eun Jung thrilled fans with his big eyes and visuals with Short hair.

The netizens who saw this responded such as "Be careful of Corona 19" and "I think it will dry up as I go."