"Hahaha" Byul, a Working Mom full of missions, "I am busy with my body and mind, I do not miss anything."

Broadcaster Hahas wife and Singer Byul reported on the latest situation.The Byul said on his instagram on the 9th, I am waiting for missions to be cleared every day. Yesterday, De Litigation Dental Clinic.Tomorrow there is a recording  What is your mission? He said, I was busy with childcare and work.I hope it is a day to look at things that are so busy and so busy that I miss things. I hope you will try hard together today. Fighting.In addition, the photo shows a Byul shooting a self-portrait with a modest person.The Byul, who boasts a beautiful beauty without a toilet, boasts a visual for a long time, even if it is in his 20s.On the other hand, the Byul married Haha in 2012 and has two sons and one daughter.Byul SNS

Broadcaster Haha's wife and Singer Byul reported on the latest situation.

The Byul said on his instagram on the 9th, "I am waiting for missions to be cleared every day. Yesterday, De Litigation Dental Clinic. Tomorrow there is a recording What is your mission? "He said, "I was busy with childcare and work.

"I hope it is a day to look at things that are so busy and so busy that I miss things. I hope you will try hard together today. Fighting."

In addition, the photo shows a Byul shooting a self-portrait with a modest person. The Byul, who boasts a beautiful beauty without a toilet, boasts a visual for a long time, even if it is in his 20s.

On the other hand, the Byul married Haha in 2012 and has two sons and one daughter.

Byul SNS