Go Kyung-pyo, fishing boat jumpsuit also has Luxury...Fashion leader's shape of figure

Go Kyung-pyo posted several photos on his 17th day with an article called Healing on his instagram.Go Kyung-pyo in the public photo is wearing a jump suit and resting with a puppy in a comfortable manner.Go Kyung-pyo commented, Oh my God, its a very attractive costume. I bought it at the market. Its a jumpsuit I wear when I ride a fishing boat.On the other hand, Go Kyung-pyo recently finished filming Park Chan-wooks new film Decision to break up.Decision to break up is a story that begins with a detective who investigates a case of a mountain in the mountains and feels suspicion and interest at the same time after meeting the wife of the deceased.

Go Kyung-pyo posted several photos on his 17th day with an article called "Healing" on his instagram. Go Kyung-pyo in the public photo is wearing a jump suit and resting with a puppy in a comfortable manner.

Go Kyung-pyo commented, "Oh my God, it's a very attractive costume." "I bought it at the market. It's a jumpsuit I wear when I ride a fishing boat."

On the other hand, Go Kyung-pyo recently finished filming Park Chan-wook's new film 'Decision to break up'. 'Decision to break up' is a story that begins with a detective who investigates a case of a mountain in the mountains and feels suspicion and interest at the same time after meeting the wife of the deceased.