Eum Moon-suk 'Untold as a Korean space star'

Actor Eum Moon-suk was held at KBS annex in Yeouido on the afternoon of the 17th KBS 2TV new drama Hello? Its me!I attended the online production presentation and have photo time.HelloI am! (directed by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I was 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me. Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Re, and Eum Moon-suk are thermal. Its soft.

Actor Eum Moon-suk was held at kbs annex in Yeouido on the afternoon of the 17th kbs 2TV new drama 'Hello? It's me!' I attended the online production presentation and have photo time.

Hello I am!' (directed by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I was 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me. Choi Kang-hee, Kim Young-kwang, Lee Re, and Eum Moon-suk are thermal. It's soft.