Eugene Ki Tae-young daughter To us, a seven-year-old storm-growing "Mom More Than BLACKPINK" (All The Butlers)

Actor Eugene - Ki Tae-young couples daughter To us has been revealed to have a recent remarkable growth.On February 14, SBS All The Butlers appeared in the drama Pent House as the master.Eugenes first daughter, To us, who turned seven years old, appeared on the day and added to the pleasure.Lee Seung-gi asked To us, What better is the clothes my mother gave me and the clothes I bought? And To us frankly said, I buy and wear, making the studio into a laughing sea.Even if Eugene asked again, To us was furious to say that it was better to buy and wear.When Lee Seung-gi asked, Do you know what my mother used to do? Is BLACKPINK cool and my mother cool? To us decided to choose my mother.Eugene was happy that To us really like BLACKPINK.

Actor Eugene - Ki Tae-young couple's daughter To us has been revealed to have a recent Remarkable growth.

On February 14, SBS All The Butlers' appeared in the drama 'Pent House' as the master.

Eugene's first daughter, To us, who turned seven years old, appeared on the day and added to the pleasure. Lee Seung-gi asked To us, "What better is the clothes my mother gave me and the clothes I bought?" And To us frankly said, "I buy and wear," making the studio into a laughing sea. Even if Eugene asked again, To us was furious to say that it was better to buy and wear.

When Lee Seung-gi asked, "Do you know what my mother used to do? Is BLACKPINK cool and my mother cool?" To us decided to choose my mother. Eugene was happy that "To us really like BLACKPINK."