Eugene "Theft X scene in Penthouse, I'm Going Again" (All The Butlers)

Actor Eugene, a member of the group SES, commented on the part he wanted to take again at the Penthouse.In SBS All The Butlers broadcast on February 14, the drama Penthouse starring Eugene, Ijia and Kim So-yeon appeared as masters.Cha Eun-woo said,  (Eugene) wants to take a part of the drama that says Theft X again.What do you think? Lee Seung-gi asked Kim So-yeon, and Lee said, I saw it again and it came out really bad. Kim So-yeon, who heard this, replied, Where is the correct answer? I am looking at the possibility of the future as a result of the voice.When I meet my sister on the set, I always say Oh Yoon-hee, and thats what I say. The more I listen, the more I feel like it, and I try to record it someday and write it as an alarm, Eugene said.(Kim So-yeon) shoots and makes a huge noise, then makes a mistake while being dark and angry, and he says, Im sorry, Ill do it again.The character and role are poles and poles, he added.

Actor Eugene, a member of the group SES, commented on the part he wanted to take again at the Penthouse'.

In SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on February 14, the drama Penthouse' starring Eugene, Ijia and Kim So-yeon appeared as masters.

Cha Eun-woo said, " (Eugene) wants to take a part of the drama that says Theft X again. What do you think? "Lee Seung-gi asked Kim So-yeon, and Lee said," I saw it again and it came out really bad. " Kim So-yeon, who heard this, replied, "Where is the correct answer? I am looking at the possibility of the future as a result of the voice."

"When I meet my sister on the set, I always say 'Oh Yoon-hee', and that's what I say. The more I listen, the more I feel like it, and I try to record it someday and write it as an alarm," Eugene said. "(Kim So-yeon) shoots and makes a huge noise, then makes a mistake while being 'dark' and angry, and he says, 'I'm sorry, I'll do it again.' The character and role are poles and poles," he added.