All The Butlers' Lee Ji-ah "Pen and S2 Heart Training Appearance?"

Sport Club do Recipe Nanmu  Kim So-yeon and Eugene Black History x ContinuationLee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon and Eugene, the main characters of Penthouse in All The Butlers, have released a reversal charm.SBS entertainment All The Butlers Penthouse Three Queen, Actor Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon and Eugene appeared on the 21st.On this day, Actor Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, and Eugene appeared in the Penthouse feature, and mentioned the piano scene of Kim So-yeon, which became a hot topic.Kim So-yeon said, I practiced for my work, I originally hit the early chopstick march. I learned from my big sister in a video call, I can not see the score shamefully, I memorized it unconditionally through the score. I was surprised.It was the best ending-down exercise made with months of sweat.I decided to reenact the atmosphere again. Kim So-yeon, who can not play a piano, is playing the piano in half a year.Kim So-yeon said, My hands are shaking now, but he showed as much skill as his work.Everyone said, It is like a person who originally played the piano, it is a practice that the body remembers even after several months. It is really creepy.Lee Ji-ah also gave a senior shot to the scene of the shooting.Lee Ji-ah said, I did not really know that Oh Yoon-hee (Eugene) was a villain, I was scripted when I was cheating with Dan Tae-jung. Eugene is a person I believe in, but I do not know how to do this, I was just surprised to see the script.The three people said, Actors are almost wrong to reason, and they are all wrong, and they are unexpected.All The Butlers members were surprised to see the script in Season 2 as well. Lee Ji-ah was surprised to answer Yes without knowing himself.The bait members asked, Is not it season 2 cardiology? Lee Ji-ah said, Do you want to refresh the Sport Club?I laughed with a cool but hairy personality.When asked to take a fishing trailer, the three people exploded the reaction and asked if they were practicing in season 2,  (Sport Club do Recipe) is not ~ ~ and fell into the drama Sport Club do Recipe play.I mentioned Eugenes arm wrestling skills.To Eugene, who had been wrestling in the past, Shin Sung-rok was the Top Model, and in fact Shin Sung-rok was the winner, Lee Seung-gi did not believe it and Top Model.However, Lee Seung-gi also failed to pass Eugenes arm, and Eugene said, I can not pass it, but I will not pass it. He said, I am not on the side like that, I am still strong.The competition for the victorious queens continued: Lee Seung-gi, Kim So-yeon, Cha Eun-woo, and Eugenes Black History during the S.E.S.All The Butlers broadcast screen capture

Sport Club do Recipe Nanmu Kim So-yeon and Eugene Black history x Continuation Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon and Eugene, the main characters of Penthouse' in All The Butlers', have released a reversal charm.

SBS entertainment All The Butlers' Penthouse Three Queen, Actor Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon and Eugene appeared on the 21st.

On this day, Actor Lee Ji-ah, Kim So-yeon, and Eugene appeared in the Penthouse' feature, and mentioned the piano scene of Kim So-yeon, which became a hot topic. Kim So-yeon said, "I practiced for my work, I originally hit the early chopstick march." "I learned from my big sister in a video call, I can not see the score shamefully, I memorized it unconditionally through the score." I was surprised. It was the best ending-down exercise made with months of sweat.

I decided to reenact the atmosphere again. Kim So-yeon, who can not play a piano, is playing the piano in half a year.

Kim So-yeon said, "My hands are shaking now," but he showed as much skill as his work. Everyone said, "It is like a person who originally played the piano, it is a practice that the body remembers even after several months." "It is really creepy."

Lee Ji-ah also gave a senior shot to the scene of the shooting. Lee Ji-ah said, "I did not really know that Oh Yoon-hee (Eugene) was a villain, I was scripted when I was cheating with Dan Tae-jung." "Eugene is a person I believe in, but I do not know how to do this, I was just surprised to see the script.

The three people said, "Actors are almost wrong to reason, and they are all wrong, and they are unexpected." All The Butlers members were surprised to see the script in Season 2 as well. Lee Ji-ah was surprised to answer "Yes" without knowing himself.

The bait members asked, "Is not it season 2 cardiology?" Lee Ji-ah said, "Do you want to refresh the Sport Club? "I laughed with a cool but hairy personality. When asked to take a fishing trailer, the three people exploded the reaction and asked if they were practicing in season 2, " (Sport Club do Recipe) is not ~ ~" and fell into the drama Sport Club do Recipe play.

I mentioned Eugene's arm wrestling skills. To Eugene, who had been wrestling in the past, Shin Sung-rok was the Top Model, and in fact Shin Sung-rok was the winner, Lee Seung-gi did not believe it and Top Model. However, Lee Seung-gi also failed to pass Eugene's arm, and Eugene said, "I can not pass it, but I will not pass it." He said, "I am not on the side like that, I am still strong."

The competition for the victorious queens continued: Lee Seung-gi, Kim So-yeon, Cha Eun-woo, and Eugene's Black history during the S.E.S.

All The Butlers' broadcast screen capture