Choi Kang-hee 'How to rule I See a Dark Stranger 2nd generation chaebol'

Actor Choi Kang-hee and Kim Young-kwang held a KBS 2TV new drama Hello? Its me!I have photo time attending the online production presentation.HelloI am! (directed by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I was 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me with love, dreams and dreams. Eum Moon-suk plays hot.

Actor Choi Kang-hee and Kim Young-kwang held a KBS 2TV new drama 'Hello? It's me!' I have Photo time attending the online production presentation.

Hello I am!’ (directed by Lee Hyun-seok) is a fantasy-growing romantic comedy drama in which I was 17 years old, who was not afraid of anything in the world and was hot for everything, came to me and comforted me with Love, dreams and dreams. Eum Moon-suk plays hot.