Choi Ji-woo, Luxe, Calme et Volupté un daily life X still Smile

Actor Choi Ji-woo shares daily lifeChoi Ji-woo posted a picture on his new instagram with a coffee-shaped emoticon on the 26th.Inside the picture is Choi Ji-woo sitting in a cafe building a Smile toward the camera.The netizens who watched the photos responded such as I wanted to see you so much, I want to see you in the drama and I did not know I made an Instagram account.

Actor Choi Ji-woo shares daily life

Choi Ji-woo posted a picture on his new instagram with a coffee-shaped emoticon on the 26th.

inside the picture is Choi Ji-woo sitting in a cafe building a Smile toward the camera.

The netizens who watched the photos responded such as "I wanted to see you so much", "I want to see you in the drama" and "I did not know I made an instagram account".