Cha Eun-woo "I want to marriage, don't take my whole side" Tears (All The Butlers)

Cha Eun-woo spills Tears while revealing thoughts on marriageOn February 7, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers featured a marriage encouragement master In Gyo-jin So Yi-hyun couple who will stimulate the desire of unmarried men and women to marriage.On this day, Cha Eun-woo expressed envy for In Gyo-jin So Yi-hyun and said, I want to marriage.Cha Eun-woo said, I heard that I should marriage with someone who can talk about my shame.Its not easy, but I think its possible when I become a couple. Lee Seung-gi was surprised to say, Jung Eun-woo is going to cry. Yang Se-hyeong joked that you divorced once to relieve Cha Eun-woos mood.In the end, Cha Eun-woo poured out Tears and said, It seems that it is not easy to make the story of my side comfortable.Love marriage I do not think I have ever done such a thing that I can talk about and talk about my teeth.

Cha Eun-woo spills Tears while revealing thoughts on marriage

On February 7, SBS entertainment program All The Butlers' featured a 'marriage encouragement master' In Gyo-jin So Yi-hyun couple who will stimulate the desire of unmarried men and women to marriage.

On this day, Cha Eun-woo expressed envy for In Gyo-jin So Yi-hyun and said, "I want to marriage."

Cha Eun-woo said, "I heard that I should marriage with someone who can talk about my shame. It's not easy, but I think it's possible when I become a couple. "

Lee Seung-gi was surprised to say, "Jung Eun-woo is going to cry." Yang Se-hyeong joked that "you divorced once" to relieve Cha Eun-woo's mood.

In the end, Cha Eun-woo poured out Tears and said, "It seems that it is not easy to make the story of my side comfortable. Love marriage I do not think I have ever done such a thing that I can talk about and talk about my teeth.