Byul Haha, Marriage report Why I did it first...Kang Ho-dong's rice sim'

Byul will appear on SBS Plus Kang Ho-dongs rice sim which will be broadcast on the 15th.Byul recalls his father, who raised Singers dream, saying, When I was a child, my father sat on my lap and played guitar and taught me to sing.As soon as he debuts as his father wishes, Byul won the first prize for various music broadcasts on December 32, as well as the Rookie of the Year award.It was 21 years old, Byul said, Confessions about the situation of becoming a girl on behalf of his father who had been lying in a vegetable for the next 11 years.He says that he has received a lot of misunderstandings while digesting the entertainment schedule even in sadness because he is preparing hospital expenses and medical litigation expenses.Byul then Confessions anecdotes that led to Haha and Wedding ceremonys former Marriage report first.Byul posted a mini-wedding ceremony with close acquaintances before the ceremony to show her father how she was getting married.Byul makes people who show tears that she endured, saying, The next day after Mini Wedding ceremony, I received a call saying that my father died on the way to the wedding shoot.Byul reveals the story of her husband Hahas touching on the day of his fathers funeral, which Haha gave a special Byul gift for his struggling mother.Byul is grateful to those who say, I will leave it and thank you for my life.The family history of Singer Byul, which is Confessions with tears, can be found at Kang Ho-dongs rice sim at 9 pm on Monday, 15th.
Byul will appear on SBS Plus Kang Ho-dongs rice sim which will be broadcast on the 15th.Byul recalls his father, who raised Singers dream, saying, When I was a child, my father sat on my lap and played guitar and taught me to sing.As soon as he debuts as his father wishes, Byul won the first prize for various music broadcasts on December 32, as well as the Rookie of the Year award.It was 21 years old, Byul said, Confessions about the situation of becoming a girl on behalf of his father who had been lying in a vegetable for the next 11 years.He says that he has received a lot of misunderstandings while digesting the entertainment schedule even in sadness because he is preparing hospital expenses and medical litigation expenses.Byul then Confessions anecdotes that led to Haha and Wedding ceremonys former Marriage report first.Byul posted a mini-wedding ceremony with close acquaintances before the ceremony to show her father how she was getting married.Byul makes people who show tears that she endured, saying, The next day after Mini Wedding ceremony, I received a call saying that my father died on the way to the wedding shoot.Byul reveals the story of her husband Hahas touching on the day of his fathers funeral, which Haha gave a special Byul gift for his struggling mother.Byul is grateful to those who say, I will leave it and thank you for my life.The family history of Singer Byul, which is Confessions with tears, can be found at Kang Ho-dongs rice sim at 9 pm on Monday, 15th.

Byul will appear on SBS Plus Kang Ho-dong's rice sim' which will be broadcast on the 15th. Byul recalls his father, who raised Singer's dream, saying, "When I was a child, my father sat on my lap and played guitar and taught me to sing."

As soon as he debuts as his father wishes, Byul won the first prize for various music broadcasts on December 32, as well as the Rookie of the Year award.

"It was 21 years old," Byul said, Confessions about the situation of becoming a girl on behalf of his father who had been lying in a vegetable for the next 11 years. He says that he has received a lot of misunderstandings while digesting the entertainment schedule even in sadness because he is preparing hospital expenses and medical litigation expenses.

Byul then Confessions anecdotes that led to Haha and Wedding ceremony's former Marriage report first. Byul posted a mini-Wedding ceremony with close acquaintances before the ceremony to show her father how she was getting married. Byul makes people who show tears that she endured, saying, "The next day after Mini Wedding ceremony, I received a call saying that my father died on the way to the wedding shoot."

Byul reveals the story of her husband Haha's touching on the day of his father's funeral, which Haha gave a special Byul gift for his struggling mother. Byul is grateful to those who say, "I will leave it and thank you for my life."

The family history of Singer Byul, which is Confessions with tears, can be found at Kang Ho-dong's rice sim' at 9 pm on Monday, 15th.