Atez Jin Yun-ho X Kang Yeo-sang 'Firefly Night' concept photo release 'Black Charisma'

Atez (ATEEZ) members Jin Yun-ho and Kang Yeo-sang have released a new album personal concept photo.Atezs official SNS shows the photos of Jeong Yun-ho and Kang Yeo-sang as the second runners-up of the personal concept photo of the new album Xero: FEVER Part 2 (ZERO: FEVER Part.2) title song Im the one.Jeong Yun-ho wore a black leather jacket, lip cuff and purple-colored lenses, and stared at the camera with languid eyes.Jeong Yun-ho, who was usually called Golden Retriever with bright and positive energy, showed off the charm of anti-war by emitting black charisma.Kang Yeo-sang, wearing a denim costume and boasting a fatal eye for his super-close shot, proved to be a sculpture in Atez.Kang Yeo-sang will also be active as SBS MTV The Show MC from next month.Fans who watched the photos responded such as I grew up in Maltese as Doberman, I can not allow you to call me brother now, Kang Yeo-sang is brighter than my future and I will do it for a lifetime.
Atez (ATEEZ) members Jin Yun-ho and Kang Yeo-sang have released a new album personal concept photo.Atezs official SNS shows the photos of Jeong Yun-ho and Kang Yeo-sang as the second runners-up of the personal concept photo of the new album Xero: FEVER Part 2 (ZERO: FEVER Part.2) title song Im the one.Jeong Yun-ho wore a black leather jacket, lip cuff and purple-colored lenses, and stared at the camera with languid eyes.Jeong Yun-ho, who was usually called Golden Retriever with bright and positive energy, showed off the charm of anti-war by emitting black charisma.Kang Yeo-sang, wearing a denim costume and boasting a fatal eye for his super-close shot, proved to be a sculpture in Atez.Kang Yeo-sang will also be active as SBS MTV The Show MC from next month.Fans who watched the photos responded such as I grew up in Maltese as Doberman, I can not allow you to call me brother now, Kang Yeo-sang is brighter than my future and I will do it for a lifetime.

Atez (Ateez) members Jin Yun-ho and Kang Yeo-sang have released a new album personal concept photo.

Atez's official SNS shows the photos of Jeong Yun-ho and Kang Yeo-sang as the second runners-up of the personal concept photo of the new album Xero: FEVER Part 2 (ZERO: FEVER Part.2) title song I'm the one.

Jeong Yun-ho wore a Black leather jacket, lip cuff and purple-colored lenses, and stared at the camera with languid eyes. Jeong Yun-ho, who was usually called Golden Retriever with bright and positive energy, showed off the charm of anti-war by emitting Black charisma.

Kang Yeo-sang, wearing a denim costume and boasting a fatal eye for his super-close shot, proved to be a 'sculpture' in Atez. Kang Yeo-sang will also be active as SBS MTV 'The Show' MC from next month.

Fans who watched the photos responded such as "I grew up in Maltese as Doberman", "I can not allow you to call me brother now", "Kang Yeo-sang is brighter than my future" and "I will do it for a lifetime".