All The Butlers' Lee Ji-ah, "Kim So-yeon Heel but has a salty look"

Lee Ji-ah reveals affection for Kim So-yeonLee Ji-ah, Eugene and Kim So-yeon appeared as masters on SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 21st.Lee Seung-gi asked Kim So-yeon, Ive done Heel, and Kim So-yeon said he did Heel in Everything on Eve 20 years ago.Kim So-yeon said, Heel is the second since then, and many people say that Heel did not do much.Lee Seung-gi said, I thought I did Heel once or twice. Kim So-yeon said, I did not have Heel, but I look like Heel.Lee Ji-ah said, There is something salty about So-yeon, even though he is a real mean Heel.It seems that So-yeons acting ability is what can be drawn by those who see it. Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, If it was not this acting, I did not see it.On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.

Lee Ji-ah reveals affection for Kim So-yeon

Lee Ji-ah, Eugene and Kim So-yeon appeared as masters on SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 21st.

Lee Seung-gi asked Kim So-yeon, "I've done Heel," and Kim So-yeon said he did Heel in "Everything on Eve" 20 years ago. Kim So-yeon said, "Heel is the second since then, and many people say that Heel did not do much."

Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought I did Heel once or twice." Kim So-yeon said, "I did not have Heel, but I look like Heel." Lee Ji-ah said, "There is something salty about So-yeon, even though he is a real mean Heel. It seems that So-yeon's acting ability is what can be drawn by those who see it. " Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "If it was not this acting, I did not see it."

On the other hand, SBS All The Butlers' is broadcast every Sunday at 6:30 pm.