Ailee, Who flowers...Goddess beauty that doesn't cover even if you use Mask

The tone-colored Goddess Ailee showed off her beautiful beauty as a flower.Ailee posted three photos on her Instagram page on the 2nd without any other phrase.The photo shows Ailee, who visited the exhibition, and she boasts a flowery appearance in front of a video work of colorful petals.He covers both his small face with Mask and sunglasses but gives off an unhidden Goddess vibe.The netizens responded that My sisters picture is so beautiful, What is the atmosphere, I can not see my face, why is it beautiful and I am lovely.Meanwhile, Ailee released Carroll Sweater last December, which he continues to communicate with fans through his personal YouTube channel Ailee Music and social media.Photo Ailee SNS

The tone-colored Goddess Ailee showed off her beautiful beauty as a flower.

Ailee posted three photos on her Instagram page on the 2nd without any other phrase.

The photo shows Ailee, Who visited the exhibition, and she boasts a flowery appearance in front of a video work of colorful petals. He covers both his small face with Mask and sunglasses but gives off an unhidden Goddess vibe.

The netizens responded that "My sister's picture is so beautiful", "What is the atmosphere", "I can not see my face, why is it beautiful" and "I am lovely".

Meanwhile, Ailee released Carroll "Sweater" last December, which he continues to communicate with fans through his personal YouTube channel "Ailee Music" and social media.

Photo Ailee SNS