"Aid Center" Eugene "I hear a lot of that...Hip hop Trousers" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Eugene has appeared as master in hip hoptrousers in 20 yearsOn SBS All The Butlers broadcast on the 14th, Eugene recalled memories.The production team said that the master was the first generation idol who debuted in 1997.Then, when S.E.S.s debut song Im Your Girl came out, the members danced together and said, I was a Eugene fan.When the members were dancing, Eugene appeared and danced to the center, and Lee Seung-gi said, I thought it was protruding from the screen.Yang Se-hyeong said, It is very nice to see you, but now I am immersed in the drama Pent House, so I am a good Prayer but I am a bad Prayer.Lee Seung-gi asked, Its real, you hear a lot about it, and Eugene said, I hear a lot, but I do not accept it.I think its a greeting, he said. I wore Hip hoptrousers in 20 years because I wanted to look like that. I swept the dust.Lee Seung-gi said, Is not the word Girl Group Center originated from you? Is not it an aid center?Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Eugene has appeared as master in Hip hop Trousers in 20 years

On SBS All The Butlers' broadcast on the 14th, Eugene recalled memories.

The production team said that the master was the first generation idol who debuted in 1997. Then, when S.E.S.'s debut song 'I'm Your Girl' came out, the members danced together and said, "I was a Eugene fan."

When the members were dancing, Eugene appeared and danced to the center, and Lee Seung-gi said, "I thought it was protruding from the screen." Yang Se-hyeong said, "It is very nice to see you, but now I am immersed in the drama 'Pent House', so I am a good Prayer but I am a bad Prayer."

Lee Seung-gi asked, "It's real, you hear a lot about it," and Eugene said, "I hear a lot, but I do not accept it. "I think it's a greeting," he said. "I wore Hip hop Trousers in 20 years because I wanted to look like that. I swept the dust. Lee Seung-gi said, "Is not the word Girl Group Center originated from you? Is not it an aid center?"

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen