Ahn Yeon Hong, Penthouse' Photo shot scene ..Kim So-yeon cheek occupancy tutor force

Actor Ahn Yeon Hong has released a photo shoot of Penthouse 2 photo shoot.Ahn Yeon Hong posted a picture on his 16th day with an article entitled Invitational Rehearsal on his instagram.The photo shows Ahn Yeon Hong rehearsing in the drama Penthouse 2 Photo shot.Ahn Yeon Hong, who showed off her elegant figure in a black long dress, captivates her eyes with a subtle charisma.Ahn Yeon Hong joins in Penthouse as the occupancy tutor Jin Pink of the house of Kim So-yeon.Jin Pung-hong is a person who manages the learning and life of Chun Seo-jins daughter, HAEUN Star (Choi Ye-bin).Above all, Chun Seo-jin has angered the house theater with his violent education method received from his parents, as it is to his daughter HAEUN star, and only the first and the best.While HAEUN star has revealed an extremely unstable psychological state, Jin Bong-hong is curious about the story to be made with Chun Seo-jin and HAEUN.Ahn Yeon Hong commented on his testimony to Penthouse 2 and said, It is so glorious to join Penthouse 2 as a fan who has never missed Penthouse season 1.Already, Penthouse Season 1 has been played so hard and hard that the seniors have done their best, so it is the best result, and it is true that I join the company, which is a burden to be honest.I will do my best to make sure that the Penthouse teams do not get hurt. I will do my best to make the best drama in 2021.I would like to ask you for your pink in the future. Also, about the testimony of the first photo shot, It is actually like an intermediate input, and I am grateful that the staff are not awkward.Fortunately, there are some staff members who worked together last time, so I feel like I finished my first photo shot comfortably.Oh Yun Hee Station Eugene and Chun Seo Jin Station Kim So-yeon were juniors who worked like me, and I was so grateful for welcoming my arms and welcoming my first script reading and photo shot.I think I was able to play it comfortably because of such consideration. Meanwhile, SBSs new gilt drama Penthouse 2 will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 19th.

Actor Ahn Yeon Hong has released a photo shoot of Penthouse 2' photo shoot.

Ahn Yeon Hong posted a picture on his 16th day with an article entitled "Invitational Rehearsal" on his instagram.

The photo shows Ahn Yeon Hong rehearsing in the drama Penthouse 2' Photo shot. Ahn Yeon Hong, who showed off her elegant figure in a black long dress, captivates her eyes with a subtle charisma.

Ahn Yeon Hong joins in "Penthouse" as the occupancy tutor Jin Pink of the house of Kim So-yeon. Jin Pung-hong is a person who manages the learning and life of Chun Seo-jin's daughter, HAEUN Star (Choi Ye-bin). Above all, Chun Seo-jin has angered the house theater with his violent education method received from his parents, as it is to his daughter HAEUN star, and only the first and the best. While HAEUN star has revealed an extremely unstable psychological state, Jin Bong-hong is curious about the story to be made with Chun Seo-jin and HAEUN.

Ahn Yeon Hong commented on his testimony to "Penthouse 2" and said, "It is so glorious to join Penthouse 2 as a fan who has never missed Penthouse' season 1. Already, Penthouse' Season 1 has been played so hard and hard that the seniors have done their best, so it is the best result, and it is true that I join the company, which is a burden to be honest. I will do my best to make sure that the Penthouse' teams do not get hurt. I will do my best to make the best drama in 2021. I would like to ask you for your pink in the future. "

Also, about the testimony of the first Photo shot, "It is actually like an intermediate input, and I am grateful that the staff are not awkward. Fortunately, there are some staff members who worked together last time, so I feel like I finished my first Photo shot comfortably. Oh Yun Hee Station Eugene and Chun Seo Jin Station Kim So-yeon were juniors who worked like me, and I was so grateful for welcoming my arms and welcoming my first script reading and Photo shot. I think I was able to play it comfortably because of such consideration. "

Meanwhile, SBS's new gilt drama Penthouse 2' will be broadcasted at 10 pm on the 19th.