Ahn Eun-jin X Lee Sang Yi, Korea National University of Arts Motivation Chemie "Minimum Thumb?

NO (Running Man)Running Man Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi showed off the tit-for-tat Motivation Chemie.On the 7th broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi Disclosure each others past.Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin and Bae Yoon-kyung appeared as guests on the day.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Sang Yi, Is not there a lot of organs because I did musicals? And Jeon So-min said that he saw Lee Sang Yis performance, saying it is an unconditional song.I also did a musical with this friend, in fact, its a university motivation, Lee Sang Yi said, referring to Ahn Eun-jin.They are from the 10th grade of the Korea National University of Arts.Ahn Eun-jin said of Lee Sang Yi, I was the UCC star in Anyangs pre-announcement Rainism before. Yoo Jae-Suk said, You are from your own inssa?Lets say, Its not a joke, Im from hype, Ahn Eun-jin said.Lee Sang Yi played the guitar and showed the song, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I would have been popular during my school days as Eunjin said.It was huge, said Ahn Eun-jin, and I think Ive seen my guitar for a decade. Its a pattern I know.Haha asked, I am really sorry, is it your ex-girlfriend?Ahn Eun-jin denies and says, Since I was a Motivation, I grew up with him since I entered.I am in the same class and I am jingled because I perform together, and Lee Sang Yi said, I saw everything I could not see. When Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Lee Sang Yis guitar performance and said, I can not see it easily in the opening, Ahn Eun-jin said, If I did not do it, I would have been sad to go home today.The members who watched this were suspicious of  100% of the two and I was a lover, and Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, saying, Are you trying to raise your old boyfriend as a star?Its how it happened, said Ahn Eun-jin, who was nervous.Lee Sang Yi said that Ahn Eun-jins nickname was silver angel and said, I wanted to call myself an angel.Ahn Eun-jin said, Absolutely not. No, it was a birdie birdie child. So the Motivations called it silver angels.When Lee Sang Yi and Ahn Eun-jin hit the tit-for-tat, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I dont think they were so close, but Kim Jong-kook said, Is not it at least a thumb?In fact, when I was in school, I was subtracted, and I was told to come out every day because I was overworked, said Ahn Eun-jin.One of them said, But I sent it only to one person who attended.Later, the New Years Afflicted Race began: Ahn Eun-jin had to explain stock to Kim Jong-kook in the first mission needs communication.Ahn Eun-jin urgently laughed at the stock stocks such as Samsung Electronics, Kakao and Tesla.The members speculated that Ahn Eun-jin was definitely holding stocks, and Yoo Jae-Suk later told Ahn Eun-jin, Youre good at explaining stocks. Are you stocking?and added a laugh.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin, Ji Seok-jin and Lee Kwang-soo were penalized for water bombs.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
NO (Running Man)Running Man Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi showed off the tit-for-tat Motivation Chemie.On the 7th broadcast SBS Good Sunday - Running Man, Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi Disclosure each others past.Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin and Bae Yoon-kyung appeared as guests on the day.Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Sang Yi, Is not there a lot of organs because I did musicals? And Jeon So-min said that he saw Lee Sang Yis performance, saying it is an unconditional song.I also did a musical with this friend, in fact, its a university motivation, Lee Sang Yi said, referring to Ahn Eun-jin.They are from the 10th grade of the Korea National University of Arts.Ahn Eun-jin said of Lee Sang Yi, I was the UCC star in Anyangs pre-announcement Rainism before. Yoo Jae-Suk said, You are from your own inssa?Lets say, Its not a joke, Im from hype, Ahn Eun-jin said.Lee Sang Yi played the guitar and showed the song, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, I would have been popular during my school days as Eunjin said.It was huge, said Ahn Eun-jin, and I think Ive seen my guitar for a decade. Its a pattern I know.Haha asked, I am really sorry, is it your ex-girlfriend?Ahn Eun-jin denies and says, Since I was a Motivation, I grew up with him since I entered.I am in the same class and I am jingled because I perform together, and Lee Sang Yi said, I saw everything I could not see. When Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Lee Sang Yis guitar performance and said, I can not see it easily in the opening, Ahn Eun-jin said, If I did not do it, I would have been sad to go home today.The members who watched this were suspicious of  100% of the two and I was a lover, and Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, saying, Are you trying to raise your old boyfriend as a star?Its how it happened, said Ahn Eun-jin, who was nervous.Lee Sang Yi said that Ahn Eun-jins nickname was silver angel and said, I wanted to call myself an angel.Ahn Eun-jin said, Absolutely not. No, it was a birdie birdie child. So the Motivations called it silver angels.When Lee Sang Yi and Ahn Eun-jin hit the tit-for-tat, Yoo Jae-Suk said, I dont think they were so close, but Kim Jong-kook said, Is not it at least a thumb?In fact, when I was in school, I was subtracted, and I was told to come out every day because I was overworked, said Ahn Eun-jin.One of them said, But I sent it only to one person who attended.Later, the New Years Afflicted Race began: Ahn Eun-jin had to explain stock to Kim Jong-kook in the first mission needs communication.Ahn Eun-jin urgently laughed at the stock stocks such as Samsung Electronics, Kakao and Tesla.The members speculated that Ahn Eun-jin was definitely holding stocks, and Yoo Jae-Suk later told Ahn Eun-jin, Youre good at explaining stocks. Are you stocking?and added a laugh.Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin, Ji Seok-jin and Lee Kwang-soo were penalized for water bombs.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

NO" (Running Man) Running Man' Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi showed off the tit-for-tat Motivation Chemie.

On the 7th broadcast SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man', Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi Disclosure each other's past.

Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin and Bae Yoon-kyung appeared as guests on the day. Yoo Jae-Suk asked Lee Sang Yi, "Is not there a lot of organs because I did musicals?" And Jeon So-min said that he saw Lee Sang Yi's performance, saying "it is an unconditional song."

"I also did a musical with this friend, in fact, it's a university Motivation," Lee Sang Yi said, referring to Ahn Eun-jin. They are from the 10th grade of the Korea National University of Arts. Ahn Eun-jin said of Lee Sang Yi, "I was the UCC star in Anyang's pre-announcement 'Rainism' before." Yoo Jae-Suk said, "You are from your own inssa? "Let's say, "It's not a joke, I'm from hype,"" Ahn Eun-jin said.

Lee Sang Yi played the guitar and showed the song, and Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I would have been popular during my school days as Eunjin said." "It was huge," said Ahn Eun-jin, "and I think I've seen my guitar for a decade. It's a pattern I know." Haha asked, "I am really sorry, is it your ex-girlfriend?"

Ahn Eun-jin denies and says, "Since I was a Motivation, I grew up with him since I entered. I am in the same class and I am jingled because I perform together, "and Lee Sang Yi said," I saw everything I could not see. " When Yoo Jae-Suk mentioned Lee Sang Yi's guitar performance and said, "I can not see it easily in the opening," Ahn Eun-jin said, "If I did not do it, I would have been sad to go home today." The members who watched this were suspicious of " 100% of the two" and "I was a lover", and Yoo Jae-Suk also laughed, saying, "Are you trying to raise your old boyfriend as a star?" "It's how it happened," said Ahn Eun-jin, who was nervous.

Lee Sang Yi said that Ahn Eun-jin's nickname was 'silver angel' and said, "I wanted to call myself an angel." "Ahn Eun-jin said, "Absolutely not. No, it was a birdie birdie child. So the Motivations called it 'silver angels'." When Lee Sang Yi and Ahn Eun-jin hit the tit-for-tat, Yoo Jae-Suk said, "I don't think they were so close," but Kim Jong-kook said, "Is not it at least a thumb?"

"In fact, when I was in school, I was subtracted, and I was told to come out every day because I was overworked," said Ahn Eun-jin. One of them said, "But I sent it only to one person who attended."

Later, the New Year's Afflicted Race began: Ahn Eun-jin had to explain 'stock' to Kim Jong-kook in the first mission 'needs communication'. Ahn Eun-jin urgently laughed at the stock stocks such as "Samsung Electronics", "Kakao" and "Tesla". The members speculated that Ahn Eun-jin was definitely holding stocks, and Yoo Jae-Suk later told Ahn Eun-jin, "You're good at explaining stocks. Are you stocking? "and added a laugh.

Meanwhile, Yoo Jae-Suk, Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin, Ji Seok-jin and Lee Kwang-soo were penalized for water bombs.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen