Ahn Eun-jin X Lee Sang Yi, Korea National University of Arts Motivation, tit-for-tat...Haha "Or former Boy friend?"

(Running Man)Running Man Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi announced that they are Korea National University of Arts Motivation.Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin and Bae Yoon-kyung appeared as guests on SBS Good Sunday - Running Man broadcast on the 7th.Lee Sang Yi said, I played musical with Ahn Eun-jin, it is university motivation.Its the Korea National University of Arts Acting and Motivation.Ahn Eun-jin reported on Lee Sang Yi that he was UCC star number one for non-reasonism; he is from hype.I think Ive seen guitar for a decade, its a pattern I know, said Ahn Eun-jin.When the pair tit-for-tat, Haha asked, Im really sorry but is it your ex-girlfriend? and Ahn Eun-jin said, No, Ive seen it all since I entered the school.It is the same class and the performance is jingled together. Ahn Eun-jin also reported on Lee Sang Yi, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, said, Are you trying to raise the old Boy friend as a star?Ahn Eun-jin laughed in desperation.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

(Running Man) Running Man' Ahn Eun-jin and Lee Sang Yi announced that they are Korea National University of Arts Motivation.

Lee Sang Yi, Ahn Eun-jin and Bae Yoon-kyung appeared as guests on SBS 'Good Sunday - Running Man' broadcast on the 7th.

Lee Sang Yi said, "I played musical with Ahn Eun-jin, it is university Motivation." It's the Korea National University of Arts Acting and Motivation. Ahn Eun-jin reported on Lee Sang Yi that he was "UCC star number one for non-reasonism; he is from hype".

"I think I've seen guitar for a decade, it's a pattern I know," said Ahn Eun-jin. When the pair tit-for-tat, Haha asked, "I'm really sorry but is it your ex-girlfriend?" and Ahn Eun-jin said, "No, I've seen it all since I entered the school. It is the same class and the performance is jingled together. "

Ahn Eun-jin also reported on Lee Sang Yi, and Yoo Jae-Suk, who saw it, said, "Are you trying to raise the old Boy friend as a star?" Ahn Eun-jin laughed in desperation.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen