'A Man in a Veil' Jang Taehun "First Drama debut ..Friday 7 Months"

KBS2 The owner of a visual like a piece in the evening drama A Man in a Veil.Jang Taehun, who plays the role of Han Yu-myeong, who is well-known and popular with his same-sex friends, gave his last greeting ahead of the Drama End.Jang Taehun said through his agencys high entertainment, I think I have followed the luck.A Man in a Veil is my first drama debut and is a work full of affection. It was a seven-month gold that I felt and learned a lot as an actor and a person because I was able to care for Shin Chang-seok, many step-ups, and respectful seniors to adapt well.Finally, I am really sorry for the first time, and I will show you a better appearance and a better acting in the future.I am grateful to the viewers who have sent me a lot of love. Jang Taehun announced his first debut in the CRT through A Man in a Veil.Jang Taehun, who exploded the youngest cute charm in the drama and caught the attention of viewers at once, painted a sweet romance with Yejin (Chavin) and painted a snow stamp on the house theater with the charm of Jang Taehun, which is colorful to the affection for the family.On the other hand, a man who became seven years old in the A Man in a Veil accident painted the process of racing for revenge in the face of miracles at the threshold of death.Today (10th) the last episode will air at 7:50 p.m.Photo High Entertainment

KBS2 The owner of a visual like a piece in the evening Drama 'A Man in a Veil'. Jang Taehun, who plays the role of Han Yu-myeong, who is well-known and popular with his same-sex friEnds, gave his last greeting ahead of the Drama End.

Jang Taehun said through his agency's high entertainment, "I think I have followed the luck. 'A Man in a Veil' is my first Drama debut and is a work full of affection. "

"It was a seven-month gold that I felt and learned a lot as an actor and a person because I was able to care for Shin Chang-seok, many step-ups, and respectful seniors to adapt well."

Finally, "I am really sorry for the first time, and I will show you a better appearance and a better acting in the future. I am grateful to the viewers who have sent me a lot of love. "

Jang Taehun announced his first debut in the CRT through 'A Man in a Veil'. Jang Taehun, who exploded the youngest cute charm in the Drama and caught the attention of viewers at once, painted a sweet romance with Yejin (Chavin) and painted a snow stamp on the house theater with the charm of Jang Taehun, which is colorful to the affection for the family.

On the other hand, a man who became seven years old in the 'A Man in a Veil' accident painted the process of racing for revenge in the face of miracles at the threshold of death. Today (10th) the last episode will air at 7:50 p.m.

Photo High Entertainment