'32kg loss' Hong Ji-min, more highlighted as bangs are removed

Musical actor Hong Ji-min has conveyed beautiful current situation.Hong Ji-min said on his instagram on February 25, Its new to put your bangs on. I want to grow bangs, I want to cut them if I grow them.I am going to cheer you up while calling you people to the show and making you beautiful. Oh, new. Youtube Live is new. Im nervous. These days, everything feels like the times are changing. Ill meet you alive at 3:00.Today, with affirmation and gratitude, I am Fighting. I love and bless you.In the photo, Hong Ji-min is seen with his cool forehead and features, passing his head. The thin jawline and doll-like visuals are admiring.He had been constantly conveying his recent Diet and once again reminded me of the days of Beautiful lookers Leeds, who had previously lost 32kg.Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min married Do Seong-su in 2006 and has two children.

Musical actor Hong Ji-min has conveyed beautiful current situation.

Hong Ji-min said on his instagram on February 25, "It's new to put your bangs on. I want to grow bangs, I want to cut them if I grow them. I am going to cheer you up while calling you people to the show and making you beautiful. "

"Oh, new. Youtube Live is new. I'm nervous. These days, everything feels like the times are changing. I'll meet you alive at 3:00. Today, with affirmation and gratitude, I am Fighting. I love and bless you."

In the photo, Hong Ji-min is seen with his cool forehead and features, passing his head. The thin jawline and doll-like visuals are admiring. He had been constantly conveying his recent Diet and once again reminded me of the days of Beautiful lookers Leeds, who had previously lost 32kg.

Meanwhile, Hong Ji-min married Do Seong-su in 2006 and has two children.