Yoon So-hee and Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong "Daegu Science High School early graduation Club" (All The Butlers)

All The Butlers Peppertones Lee Jang-won, Shin Jae-pyeong and Yoon So-hee announced that they graduated from Daegu Science High School early and passed the Club.On the 31st, SBS All The Butlers, Lee Jang-won, Yoon So-hee, Shin Jae-pyeong and the members Battle were unfolded.On this day, Top Model Mini Bell Battle, Entertainment Brain Yoon So-hee and Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong appeared.Lee Seung-gi asked three people from the Club, Who is Club going to? Lee Jang-won said shyly, saying, We? and laughed.Shin Jae-pyeong said, Now I am doing Peppertones with Jangwon, but I was a person who woke up during my school days.Shin Jae-pyeong said, I am from the Daegu Science High School in the special high school, and I have been very graducated there.Lee Jang-won also said that he entered the computer department like Shin Jae-pyeong after early gradation in the second grade.Yoon So-hee also said that he had graduated from the Daegu Science High School early and went to the Club. He majored in biochemistry.Yoon So-hee explained, After the entrance examination, I got a casting offer and started this work.Yang Se-hyeong has revealed Lee Jang-wons Cube skills.Yang Se-hyeong reported, I play with Cuba, but I have matched it all no matter how I mix it.Lee Seung-gi asked, Are you confident in Cube? Lee Jang-won said, I do not have such confidence.Shin Jae-pyeong also likes Cube.When Lee Jae-pyeong said that he was better than Lee Jang-won, Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, I will see the sewage then.Lee Jang-wons record was 22 seconds 43; Shin Jae-pyeong played Kim Dong-Hyun and Battle.Kim Dong-Hyun was a winning battle if he drank carbonated water quickly.Kim Dong-Hyun cleared the carbonated water in 10 seconds, and Lee Seung-gi was excited that Dong Hyun beat his brother Club.Shin Jae-pyeong said, Im trying to fit this, but no one is looking at it.I am good at driving, I have a friend who majors in autonomous driving, and I have recognized that friend, said Yoon So-hee, who said, I will drive you later.Yoon So-hee also plays a good part in the nonsense quiz. Yoon So-hee said, Dad is good at gag, but he laughed because he could not get hit in the nonsense quiz.Afterwards, the Club trio and All The Butlers members played the Top Model minibell Battle.The two teams had a tight race, and all The Butlers won. The last one was Jung Eun-woo.Unfortunately, Jung Eun-woo couldnt ring a minibell.Meanwhile, Jung Eun-woo and Lee Seung-gi were among the best in school.Jung Eun-woo surprised everyone by saying that he was third in the school and Lee Seung-gi was 10th in the school.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen
All The Butlers Peppertones Lee Jang-won, Shin Jae-pyeong and Yoon So-hee announced that they graduated from Daegu Science High School early and passed the Club.On the 31st, SBS All The Butlers, Lee Jang-won, Yoon So-hee, Shin Jae-pyeong and the members Battle were unfolded.On this day, Top Model Mini Bell Battle, Entertainment Brain Yoon So-hee and Peppertones Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong appeared.Lee Seung-gi asked three people from the Club, Who is Club going to? Lee Jang-won said shyly, saying, We? and laughed.Shin Jae-pyeong said, Now I am doing Peppertones with Jangwon, but I was a person who woke up during my school days.Shin Jae-pyeong said, I am from the Daegu Science High School in the special high school, and I have been very graducated there.Lee Jang-won also said that he entered the computer department like Shin Jae-pyeong after early gradation in the second grade.Yoon So-hee also said that he had graduated from the Daegu Science High School early and went to the Club. He majored in biochemistry.Yoon So-hee explained, After the entrance examination, I got a casting offer and started this work.Yang Se-hyeong has revealed Lee Jang-wons Cube skills.Yang Se-hyeong reported, I play with Cuba, but I have matched it all no matter how I mix it.Lee Seung-gi asked, Are you confident in Cube? Lee Jang-won said, I do not have such confidence.Shin Jae-pyeong also likes Cube.When Lee Jae-pyeong said that he was better than Lee Jang-won, Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, I will see the sewage then.Lee Jang-wons record was 22 seconds 43; Shin Jae-pyeong played Kim Dong-Hyun and Battle.Kim Dong-Hyun was a winning battle if he drank carbonated water quickly.Kim Dong-Hyun cleared the carbonated water in 10 seconds, and Lee Seung-gi was excited that Dong Hyun beat his brother Club.Shin Jae-pyeong said, Im trying to fit this, but no one is looking at it.I am good at driving, I have a friend who majors in autonomous driving, and I have recognized that friend, said Yoon So-hee, who said, I will drive you later.Yoon So-hee also plays a good part in the nonsense quiz. Yoon So-hee said, Dad is good at gag, but he laughed because he could not get hit in the nonsense quiz.Afterwards, the Club trio and All The Butlers members played the Top Model minibell Battle.The two teams had a tight race, and all The Butlers won. The last one was Jung Eun-woo.Unfortunately, Jung Eun-woo couldnt ring a minibell.Meanwhile, Jung Eun-woo and Lee Seung-gi were among the best in school.Jung Eun-woo surprised everyone by saying that he was third in the school and Lee Seung-gi was 10th in the school.Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen

All The Butlers' Peppertones Lee Jang-won, Shin Jae-pyeong and Yoon So-hee announced that they graduated from Daegu Science High School early and passed the Club.

On the 31st, SBS All The Butlers', Lee Jang-won, Yoon So-hee, Shin Jae-pyeong and the members' Battle were unfolded.

On this day, Top Model Mini Bell' Battle, 'Entertainment Brain' Yoon So-hee and Peppertones' Lee Jang-won and Shin Jae-pyeong appeared. Lee Seung-gi asked three people from the Club, "Who is Club going to?" Lee Jang-won said shyly, saying, "We?" and laughed.

Shin Jae-pyeong said, "Now I am doing Peppertones with Jangwon, but I was a person who woke up during my school days." Shin Jae-pyeong said, "I am from the Daegu Science High School in the special high school, and I have been very graducated there." Lee Jang-won also said that he entered the computer department like Shin Jae-pyeong after early gradation in the second grade.

Yoon So-hee also said that he had graduated from the Daegu Science High School early and went to the Club. He majored in biochemistry. Yoon So-hee explained, "After the entrance examination, I got a casting offer and started this work."

Yang Se-hyeong has revealed Lee Jang-won's Cube skills. Yang Se-hyeong reported, "I play with Cuba, but I have matched it all no matter how I mix it." Lee Seung-gi asked, "Are you confident in Cube?" Lee Jang-won said, "I do not have such confidence." Shin Jae-pyeong also likes Cube.

When Lee Jae-pyeong said that he was better than Lee Jang-won, Yang Se-hyeong laughed, saying, "I will see the sewage then." Lee Jang-won's record was 22 seconds 43; Shin Jae-pyeong played Kim Dong-Hyun and Battle. Kim Dong-Hyun was a winning Battle if he drank carbonated water quickly. Kim Dong-Hyun cleared the carbonated water in 10 seconds, and Lee Seung-gi was excited that "Dong Hyun beat his brother Club". Shin Jae-pyeong said, "I'm trying to fit this, but no one is looking at it."

"I am good at driving, I have a Friend who majors in autonomous driving, and I have recognized that Friend," said Yoon So-hee, who said, "I will drive you later." Yoon So-hee also plays a good part in the nonsense quiz. Yoon So-hee said, "Dad is good at gag," but he laughed because he could not get hit in the nonsense quiz.

Afterwards, the Club trio and All The Butlers members played the Top Model minibell Battle. The two teams had a tight race, and All The Butlers won. The last one was Jung Eun-woo. Unfortunately, Jung Eun-woo couldn’t ring a minibell.

Meanwhile, Jung Eun-woo and Lee Seung-gi were among the best in school. Jung Eun-woo surprised everyone by saying that he was third in the school and Lee Seung-gi was 10th in the school.

Photo = SBS Broadcasting Screen