'Mr. Trot Nationals' Seol Ha-yoon, dazzling daily Beautiful looks "Good luck with Weekend"

Singer Seol Ha-yoon has been in the mood.On January 15, Seol Ha-yoon posted a picture on his personal instagram with an article entitled Goodnight Weekend.In the open photo, Seol Ha-yoon is smiling and taking a selfie.Especially, the neat Seol Ha-yoon everyday beautiful looks were admired by the netizens.Earlier, Seol Ha-yoon was defeated in the 3rd round of KBS2 Mr. Trot National Games 1-1 death match.I think I showed you the stage at my best, and I feel sorry that I didnt feel satisfied, he said at the time.

Singer Seol Ha-yoon has been in the mood.

On January 15, Seol Ha-yoon posted a picture on his personal instagram with an article entitled "Goodnight Weekend".

In the open photo, Seol Ha-yoon is smiling and taking a selfie. Especially, the neat Seol Ha-yoon everyday Beautiful looks were admired by the netizens.

Earlier, Seol Ha-yoon was defeated in the 3rd round of KBS2 'Mr. Trot National Games' 1-1 death match. “I think I showed you the stage at my best, and I feel sorry that I didn’t feel satisfied,” he said at the time.