'Worseful rumor' Jo Byung-gyu "Happiness" End testimony as it seems a little bit comforted in a difficult time

On the 24th, OCN Wonderful Rumors ended at the end of the 16th episode, and Jo Byung-gyu announced his end testimony through his agency HB Entertainment on the 25th.Jo Byung-gyu said, Last year, many people seemed to have had a frustrating and cramped year.So when I started this work for the first time, I had a small goal in my mind that I wanted to release my thirst and relieve my frustration.Its not perfect, but I think its a little comforting for you during the hard times. Jo Byung-gyu said, The burden of the first starring film and title role was really too much, but thanks to many coaches, staff, seniors, colleagues and many viewers who supported me, I was able to finish it safely.Finally, he said, It is still not realistic to finish this work like a gift to me living in youth, but I am often afraid of my feelings that are very dull.I think there will be a great sense of loss to come after that. Nevertheless, Jo Byung-gyu will be as Actor Jo Byung-gyu, who can always give strength to many people, just like the rumor that has been standing up in the dark.Thank you, he concluded his End testimony.Jo Byung-gyu received a favorable response from many people, offering a solid performance that can not slow down the tension for a moment from the first to the last episode of the disassembly from the Wordful Rumor to the Above all, this work has been a major role in the drama, and it has not only made its position as a leading actor, but also led to the evaluation of Rediscovery of Jo Byung-gyu.[Photo Offering: HB Entertainment
On the 24th, OCN Wonderful Rumors ended at the end of the 16th episode, and Jo Byung-gyu announced his end testimony through his agency HB Entertainment on the 25th.Jo Byung-gyu said, Last year, many people seemed to have had a frustrating and cramped year.So when I started this work for the first time, I had a small goal in my mind that I wanted to release my thirst and relieve my frustration.Its not perfect, but I think its a little comforting for you during the hard times. Jo Byung-gyu said, The burden of the first starring film and title role was really too much, but thanks to many coaches, staff, seniors, colleagues and many viewers who supported me, I was able to finish it safely.Finally, he said, It is still not realistic to finish this work like a gift to me living in youth, but I am often afraid of my feelings that are very dull.I think there will be a great sense of loss to come after that. Nevertheless, Jo Byung-gyu will be as Actor Jo Byung-gyu, who can always give strength to many people, just like the rumor that has been standing up in the dark.Thank you, he concluded his End testimony.Jo Byung-gyu received a favorable response from many people, offering a solid performance that can not slow down the tension for a moment from the first to the last episode of the disassembly from the Wordful Rumor to the Above all, this work has been a major role in the drama, and it has not only made its position as a leading actor, but also led to the evaluation of Rediscovery of Jo Byung-gyu.[Photo Offering: HB Entertainment

On the 24th, OCN 'Wonderful Rumors' Ended at the End of the 16th episode, and Jo Byung-gyu announced his End testimony through his agency HB Entertainment on the 25th.

Jo Byung-gyu said, "Last year, many people seemed to have had a frustrating and cramped year. So when I started this work for the first time, I had a small goal in my mind that I wanted to release my thirst and relieve my frustration. It's not perfect, but I think it's a little comforting for you during the hard times. "

Jo Byung-gyu said, "The burden of the first starring film and title role was really too much, but thanks to many coaches, Staff, seniors, colleagues and many viewers who supported me, I was able to finish it safely."

Finally, he said, "It is still not realistic to finish this work like a gift to me living in youth, but I am often afraid of my feelings that are very dull. I think there will be a great sense of loss to come after that. "Nevertheless, Jo Byung-gyu will be as Actor Jo Byung-gyu, who can always give strength to many people, just like the rumor that has been standing up in the dark. Thank you," he concluded his End testimony.

Jo Byung-gyu received a favorable response from many people, offering a solid performance that can not slow down the tension for a moment from the first to the last episode of the disassembly from the "Wordful Rumor" to the " Above all, this work has been a major role in the drama, and it has not only made its position as a leading Actor, but also led to the evaluation of 'Rediscovery of Jo Byung-gyu'.

[Photo Offering: HB Entertainment