'The Penthouse' Choi Ye-bin End testimony "Season 2 is shooting hard"

Choi Ye-bin of SBSs Drama The Penthouse gave his End testimony.Choi Ye-bin, who played his first drama Hazing in The Penthouse, delivered his End testimony through his agency Jay-Wide Company on the 5th.I think it was a short time because Drama was so funny, Choi said, adding, It was so fast that I couldnt believe that the Penthouse was already over once.It was a time I learned and felt a lot through a lot of new experiences that have been going on for about a year since the audition started and the broadcast ended, he said. I felt a lot of gratitude to the staff who have been suffering for a god for a few times and I also thank the viewers who take precious time and watch Drama.Im shooting season two hard, so Id like to ask you to expect a lot of things, and I hope you have a good year with The Penthouse in 2021.I will also try to show you how I will continue to develop in the future. Choi Ye-bin played the role of Ha Eun-byeol, the daughter of Chun Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon) and Ha Yoon-chul (Yoon Jong-hoon) in the play.He is always anxious because he can not satisfy his mother, Chun Seo-jin, with his ability to stay in Lee In-ja, and shows extreme caution against Oh Yoon-hee (Yoo Jin)s daughter, Bae Ro-na (Kim Hyun-soo).It is noteworthy how Ha Eun-byeol, who started to run into the evil act of Chun Seo-jin in Drama, will show changes.The Penthouse will end Season 1 on the 21st, and will find viewers with an expanded story and a fierce development season 2.

Choi Ye-bin of SBS's Drama 'The Penthouse' gave his End testimony. Choi Ye-bin, who played his first drama Hazing in The Penthouse, delivered his End testimony through his agency Jay-Wide Company on the 5th. “I think it was a short time because Drama was so funny,” Choi said, adding, “It was so fast that I couldn’t believe that the Penthouse was already over once.” “It was a time I learned and felt a lot through a lot of new experiences that have been going on for about a year since the audition started and the broadcast ended,” he said. “I felt a lot of gratitude to the staff who have been suffering for a god for a few times and I also thank the viewers who take precious time and watch Drama.” “I’m shooting season two hard, so I’d like to ask you to expect a lot of things, and I hope you have a good year with The Penthouse in 2021. I will also try to show you how I will continue to develop in the future. "Choi Ye-bin played the role of Ha Eun-byeol, the daughter of Chun Seo-jin (Kim So-yeon) and Ha Yoon-chul (Yoon Jong-hoon) in the play. He is always anxious because he can not satisfy his mother, Chun Seo-jin, with his ability to stay in Lee In-ja, and shows extreme caution against Oh Yoon-hee (Yoo Jin)'s daughter, Bae Ro-na (Kim Hyun-soo). It is noteworthy how Ha Eun-byeol, who started to run into the evil act of Chun Seo-jin in Drama, will show changes. The Penthouse will end Season 1 on the 21st, and will find viewers with an expanded story and a fierce development season 2.