"Running Man" Shin Dong-mi "Song Ji-hyo, I was surprised at first"

Actor Shin Dong-mi -mi -mi talked about Song Ji-hyo in Running Man.In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, Cha Chung Hwa, Shin Dong-mi -mi  Mi and Kim Jae Hwa showed their family love more than blood.On this day, Cha Chung Hwa greeted him with a youthful expression. Yoo Jae-Suk said, Cha Chung Hwa was active in TVN dramas such as Iron Queen and Loves Unstoppable.Is it well with tvN? He laughed.Haha said, I fit my brother well, do not you do two? And then made the scene into a laughing sea. After that, Cha Chung Hwa showed the expression from acting to non-dance, capturing the attention of viewers.Shin Dong-mi -mi -mi also revealed her relationship with Song Ji-hyo, who said, Song Ji-hyo is so beautiful. She is a really good brother.Song Ji-hyo said, I worked with my sister two works.

Actor Shin Dong-mi -mi -mi talked about Song Ji-hyo in Running Man'.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, Cha Chung Hwa, Shin Dong-mi -mi Mi and Kim Jae Hwa showed their family love more than blood.

On this day, Cha Chung Hwa greeted him with a youthful expression. Yoo Jae-Suk said, "Cha Chung Hwa was active in TVN dramas such as 'Iron Queen' and 'Love's Unstoppable'. Is it well with tvN? "He laughed.

Haha said, "I fit my brother well, do not you do two?" And then made the scene into a laughing sea. After that, Cha Chung Hwa showed the expression from acting to non-dance, capturing the attention of viewers.

Shin Dong-mi -mi -mi also revealed her relationship with Song Ji-hyo, who said, Song Ji-hyo is so beautiful. She is a really good brother. Song Ji-hyo said, "I worked with my sister two works."