Running Man' Cha Chung-hwa, 'What do you do when you play?' Canola Yoo covets entertainment War for talent discovery

Actor Cha Chung-hwa announced the birth of a new entertainment character with an extraordinary tension.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 31st, Gacosan actress Cha Chung-hwa X Shin Dong-mi X Kim Jae-hwa appeared and showed a unique entertainment feeling.Among them, Zheng He, a new face that was rarely seen in the entertainment program, attracted attention.He appeared in the drama The Unstoppable of Love and The Iron Queen, and he showed his face. He admired all of the members of Running Man by emitting the hidden entertainment and explosive talent.Cha Zheng He has been different since his introduction: as soon as he appeared, he played Lee Kwang-soos Happy and Sad Face straight away.It was a sudden spell, but everyone admired his acting ability to express various emotions at once.Cha Chung-hwa said, I will try it with my expression because I can not dance well. He showed Rain and Park Jin-youngs Lets change to me dance.He showed off his rich facial expressions and passionate dance skills. The high-quality dancers overwhelmed the crowd.Yang Se-chan praised Cha Chung-hwa dance and praised him for I think I would have met as a comedian senior if it wasnt an actor, while Jeon So-min said, My heart is running.I will be a fan of you. In the full-scale race, Cha Chung-hwas unstoppable and hot entertainment glowed.He betrayed the members of Running Man and played psychological warfare, and occupied Race with unstoppable struggle and gesture.Cha Chung-hwa also met Song Ji-hyo and said, I write a fact that you advertise.MBC What do you do when you play?Yoo Jae-Suk is looking for a new entertainment character to break down into a Canola Yo.Canola Yoos coveted War for talent was born in Running Man
Actor Cha Chung-hwa announced the birth of a new entertainment character with an extraordinary tension.On SBS Running Man broadcasted on the 31st, Gacosan actress Cha Chung-hwa X Shin Dong-mi X Kim Jae-hwa appeared and showed a unique entertainment feeling.Among them, Zheng He, a new face that was rarely seen in the entertainment program, attracted attention.He appeared in the drama The Unstoppable of Love and The Iron Queen, and he showed his face. He admired all of the members of Running Man by emitting the hidden entertainment and explosive talent.Cha Zheng He has been different since his introduction: as soon as he appeared, he played Lee Kwang-soos Happy and Sad Face straight away.It was a sudden spell, but everyone admired his acting ability to express various emotions at once.Cha Chung-hwa said, I will try it with my expression because I can not dance well. He showed Rain and Park Jin-youngs Lets change to me dance.He showed off his rich facial expressions and passionate dance skills. The high-quality dancers overwhelmed the crowd.Yang Se-chan praised Cha Chung-hwa dance and praised him for I think I would have met as a comedian senior if it wasnt an actor, while Jeon So-min said, My heart is running.I will be a fan of you. In the full-scale race, Cha Chung-hwas unstoppable and hot entertainment glowed.He betrayed the members of Running Man and played psychological warfare, and occupied Race with unstoppable struggle and gesture.Cha Chung-hwa also met Song Ji-hyo and said, I write a fact that you advertise.MBC What do you do when you play?Yoo Jae-Suk is looking for a new entertainment character to break down into a Canola Yo.Canola Yoos coveted War for talent was born in Running Man

Actor Cha Chung-hwa announced the birth of a new entertainment character with an extraordinary tension.

On SBS Running Man' broadcasted on the 31st, 'Gacosan actress' Cha Chung-hwa X Shin Dong-mi X Kim Jae-hwa appeared and showed a unique entertainment feeling.

Among them, Zheng He, a new face that was rarely seen in the entertainment program, attracted attention. He appeared in the drama 'The Unstoppable of Love' and 'The Iron Queen', and he showed his face. He admired all of the members of Running Man' by emitting the hidden entertainment and explosive talent.

Cha Zheng He has been different since his introduction: as soon as he appeared, he played Lee Kwang-soo's "Happy and Sad Face" straight away. It was a sudden spell, but everyone admired his acting ability to express various emotions at once.

Cha Chung-hwa said, "I will try it with my expression because I can not dance well." He showed Rain and Park Jin-young's "Let's change to me" dance. He showed off his rich facial expressions and passionate dance skills. The high-quality dancers overwhelmed the crowd.

Yang Se-chan praised Cha Chung-hwa dance and praised him for "I think I would have met as a comedian senior if it wasn't an actor," while Jeon So-min said, "My heart is running. I will be a fan of you. "

In the full-scale Race, Cha Chung-hwa's unstoppable and hot entertainment glowed. He betrayed the members of Running Man' and played psychological warfare, and occupied Race with unstoppable struggle and gesture.

Cha Chung-hwa also met Song Ji-hyo and said, "I write a fact that you advertise."

MBC 'What do you do when you play? Yoo Jae-Suk is looking for a new entertainment character to break down into a 'Canola Yo'. Canola Yoo's coveted War for talent was born in Running Man'