Running Man' Cha Chung-hwa, 'Let's Change to Me' Dance It Appears

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, actor Cha Chung-hwa appeared as a guest and showed off his personal period.On this day, Cha Chung-hwa showed Dance Lets change to me after acting a facial expression expressing Happy but sad feelings as an individual.Cha Chung-hwa said before Dance that he would dance with his face because he was not good at Dance, but as the music flowed, he was surprised by the level dance.Cha Chung-hwa showed off his It talent unhappily throughout Dance; especially in the end-perfectly prepared ending pose, Yang Se-chan said, Its a gagwoman reaction.If I did not become an actor, I would have been my senior.

In the SBS entertainment program Running Man' broadcasted on the afternoon of the 31st, actor Cha Chung-hwa appeared as a guest and showed off his personal period.

On this day, Cha Chung-hwa showed Dance 'Let's change to me' after acting a facial expression expressing 'Happy but sad feelings' as an individual. Cha Chung-hwa said before Dance that he would "Dance wIth his face because he was not good at Dance," but as the music flowed, he was surprised by the level Dance.

Cha Chung-hwa showed off his It talent unhappily throughout Dance; especially in the end-perfectly prepared ending pose, Yang Se-chan said, "It's a gagwoman reaction. If I did not become an actor, I would have been my senior. "