Park Eun-young, Child birth 10 days ahead, but "I've been honeying because of Pained"

Park Eun-young suffered his first Pained after former Announcer was struck out.Park Eun-young tagged her acquaintances SNS account on January 26 on her personal Instagram and said, Two full pregnant women are stormy.# 38W4D # D-10 Rain .. After the first earthquake in my life, I was honeyed because of Pained, but I drank sweet butter cream latte and felt better. The photo, which was released along with this, shows Park Eun-young, who visited his acquaintances house. He is concentrating on something while watching his cell phone.Park Eun-young is about 10 days away from Child Birth. Still, the atmosphere is still neat.

Park Eun-young suffered his first Pained after former Announcer was struck out.

Park Eun-young tagged her acquaintance's SNS account on January 26 on her personal Instagram and said, "Two full pregnant women are stormy. # 38W4D # D-10 Rain .. After the first earthquake in my life, I was honeyed because of Pained, but I drank sweet butter cream latte and felt better. "

The photo, which was released along with this, shows Park Eun-young, who visited his acquaintance's house. He is concentrating on something while watching his cell phone.

Park Eun-young is about 10 days away from Child birth. Still, the atmosphere is still neat.