Oh Jung-se - Yoo Da-In 'sallowing but warm story'

Actor Oh Jung-se and Yoo Da-In attended the premiere of the movie I do not fire me at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul Gwangjin District on the afternoon of the 19th.The film I Do not Fire Me (director Lee Tae-gyeom) is a film about Jung Euns journey to regain his place after a year of being ordered to dispatch and going to a subcontractor.Opening on the 28th.

Actor Oh Jung-se and Yoo Da-In attended the premiere of the movie "I do not fire me" at the entrance of Lotte Cinema Counter in Seoul Gwangjin District on the afternoon of the 19th.

The film I Do not Fire Me (director Lee Tae-gyeom) is a film about Jung Eun's journey to regain his place after a year of being ordered to dispatch and going to a subcontrActor. Opening on the 28th.