King of Mask Singer' This month's girl Eve "Tragling, Tension, Growing More"

Group Loona (LOONA) Eve gave her feelings for appearing on King of Mask Singer.Eve appeared on Yuja tea in MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer broadcast on January 31 and showed Dispatch of Harim and Tomorrows work of Yoon Jong Shin.The soft tone and the voice that fascinated the listener filled the stage and led to admiration.Eves stage, which conveyed the sweetness and moistness that seemed to have touched Yuja tea, said, The voice is so beautiful, the trembling itself is emotional and sweet.I continued to think that I wanted to see who I was, and I was impressed and beautiful. I was impressed by the stage that was like a movie. Eve said through Loonas official SNS shortly after the broadcast, I could not imagine that I would appear in a program called King of Mask Singer.I was so nervous and nervous, but I wanted to sing a good song to the people of Loonas official fan club. Starting with this opportunity, I will listen to a lot of better songs in the future. I will look forward to it.

Group Loona (Loona) Eve gave her feelings for appearing on "King of Mask Singer."

Eve appeared on 'Yuja tea' in MBC entertainment program King of Mask Singer' broadcast on January 31 and showed 'Dispatch' of Harim and 'Tomorrow's work' of Yoon Jong Shin. The soft tone and the voice that fascinated the listener filled the stage and led to admiration.

Eve's stage, which conveyed the sweetness and moistness that seemed to have touched Yuja tea, said, "The voice is so beautiful, the trembling itself is emotional and sweet. I continued to think that I wanted to see who I was, "and" I was impressed and beautiful. I was impressed by the stage that was like a movie. "

Eve said through Loona's official SNS shortly after the broadcast, "I could not imagine that I would appear in a program called King of Mask Singer. I was so nervous and nervous, but I wanted to sing a good song to the people of Loona's official fan club. "Starting with this opportunity, I will listen to a lot of better songs in the future. I will look forward to it.